Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES

Go down 
+11
sabby
kimba
Greencat
showmethelove
uapeople
Faith Hunter
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
2shay
gracious-plenty
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

b4v wrote:
I think muahahaha works as Faith's smiley, evil teasing us like that!

Hey Faith, did you see the Puddy Tats have Faith addition to PURLS shop 2?

NO! What???
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Quote :

I promise to NOT kill off Bruiser. In this book.

omg Faith that is not funny cussing
Please say that was a big joke on us Puddy Tats?
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Nooooooo! Sad

Faith please DON'T!
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:35 am

gracious-plenty wrote:
Quote :

I promise to NOT kill off Bruiser. In this book.

omg Faith that is not funny cussing
Please say that was a big joke on us Puddy Tats?

Okay. Yeah, it was a joke. Brusier is going no where. But I don't promise to leave him completly human.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Is Bruiser completely human now?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:15 pm

Yeah. I'm not sure he's totally human. Can any human dance like that? I think not....!
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:28 pm

twirling muahahaha twirling
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Nice happy dance
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 pm

I am almost finished with Mercy Blade. I can't put it down, yet I don't want to read it because then it will be over! I don't think I can wait until January for the next installment!
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Official Spolier Thread **Cat Tales **   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Jane Yellowrock News — Cat Tales

Jane Yellowrock (and Rick LaFleur’s) short story anthology has a new home! Rather than e-publishing it myself, it has been bought by a *real* publishing company, and will be released in the late fall as a Kindle, Nook, and e-book. (There are free down-loadable E-book readers and Kindle readers available for PC and laptop). While it will *not* come as a .pdf offering, it *will* have the first two chapters of Raven Cursed on it! And because it’s all short stuff, you won’t be on the PC or laptop all day reading.

AND! It will have a clan breakdown (as Jane Yellowrock understands them) from each book, a personal note to my fans, and lots of other stuff, including a short scene from Beast’s POV that I love!

"Four stories from the world of “smart, sexy, ruthless” (New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison) heroine Jane Yellowrock—plus bonus material! Explore the world of shape-shifter and vampire hunter Jane Yellowrock in these four stories, collected here for the first time. Meet Jane as she leaves the orphanage she was raised in…and encounters the witch who’ll become her future best friend. Discover the story behind Cajun cop Rick LaFleur’s cat tattoos—and the powerful witch who inked them. And, in the final, all-new story, find out what happened between Jane and Rick seconds after the end of Mercy Blade. Plus, get a never-before-seen index of vampire clans and alliances and a letter from the author about the origins of Jane Yellowrock. And don’t miss a special excerpt: the first three chapters from the newest Jane Yellowrock novel, Raven Cursed—out January 2012--Courtesy of Amazon.com

Amazon.com

Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Real publishers are a pain in the behind, they don't like selling books you know. Will Cat tales be released worldwide? From what I can see only available in the US.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:58 pm

cussing That stinks GC. Lemme research this for you Doppleganger
Back to top Go down
chtrbxx79

chtrbxx79

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:46 am

I got the book this morning and have already read most of it! It is going to be so hard waiting for Raven Cursed! One of my favorite things about Faith's writing is how everything is so complete - she doesn't leave thoughts undone. If there's something not right in front of you, you aren't supposed to know it yet. I'm probably not describing that well, but I've read alot of authors who leave things feeling very empty and her writing feels full. Well, that's not much better of a description, but its about the best I can do.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 pm

I just downloaded it and am going to start reading it soon. I want to make sure I have it all finished up before the chat. I am so very happy to read this. Seems like we have been waiting forever to get these tales..

I find it kinda dumb that books are not released all at the same time. Why can't things just all come out at the same time?? What a pain! they need to be Owen
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Ok Amanda that is a no go on a UK release. Faith does not have a UK publisher therefore it will only be available here in US.
very sad
Lemme see if I can lend it to you though. hugs

I'm about 20% in and it's sooooo good. Love reading the early beginnings of Jane. The mystery surrounding her past. heart it
very happy bruiser
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:49 pm

I maybe needing some really really good spoilers ladies if I can't read it myself smile Least I have pre-ordered Raven Cursed paperback without any issues.
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Hi All! I am gearing up for our chat tomorrow night! Stocking up on tea and cookies! LOL
Raven Cursed is out on Jan 3.
And I am so very sory about Cat Tales not being available outside the US. Not even to Canada!
Woe is me!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:36 pm

And our Alpha has returned to us excited

WOOT WOOT
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Wait...is the chat Wednesday or Thursday?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Oh. Nevermind! confused
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:13 am

Dang I had pre-ordered and completely forgot about it!!! confused gotta get my read on!!!! reading be right back
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:19 pm

OMG I loved the Molly/Jane short heart

Great job on Cat Tales Faith..

Damn it Sabby..there you go again with the chocolate distraction. I was going to type something and barely glanced up and BAM drool
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Laughing I know and the chocolate just looks extra scrumptious recently doesn't it??? muffin but mine so be careful sling shot Wink

I'm so annoyed my Cat Tales wasn't available until a couple of hours ago!!! I tried late last night (early morning) nothing and this morning around 11 no luck either!!!! Now I dont have time dang it RL cussing slow down!!!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm

This is the spoiler thread where are all the spoilers huh huh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next