Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for when Jordan vists

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jordan

Jordan

Question for when Jordan vists - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lyle Interview for GhosTV   Question for when Jordan vists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 am

Hi gang,
Thank you so much for inviting me to chat. I had so much fun that time really flew by. You're a very warm and welcoming bunch!

A few of you expressed interest in the "mini interviews" I did with characters during my writing process of GhosTV to try to figure out where the story would go next. When I write PsyCop I usually have to keep my awareness down to what Vic knows, but then I have to switch back and forth to the "what's really going on" part of my brain too. And of course every other character has his or her own world view.

I figured Lyle had a working theory but I didn't know what it was until I talked to him.

JORDAN - Hi, Lyle, I want to know more about you so I can make you into a more dimensional person. Why were you so annoyed in Chekotah’s office?
LYLE - The Five Faith stuff is scary. I don’t know if I even want to work there anymore. Director Park seems like a coward for ditching, though, so I might stay just to prove I’m not scared so easily.
J - What’s your relationship like with Chekotah.
L - He’s all right. He’s kind of hot. He’s not bossy and full of himself like Park was. I think if it weren’t for the crisis he’d do well in the position, but I don’t know if he’s the best guy to have at the helm under pressure.
J - What do you think is going on?
L - I think Five Faith is kidnapping people. That they’re targeting women Chekotah’s shown an interest in and using them to get to him. His native americanism threatens them. But I’m not going to let on about his cheating right away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordancastilloprice.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Question for when Jordan vists   Question for when Jordan vists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

Hey Jordan, I'm sorry I missed your chat.
Thanks for the interview tidbit, Lyle was a fun character. I felt bad for him when Victor led him on, but Victor's insecurity about his ability to flirt was so funny I'm glad Victor did it. :D

Now that the gang has left PsyTrain, is Lyle out of the picture for future books?
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Question for when Jordan vists   Question for when Jordan vists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 pm

The chat was so much fun!

I think everything's as wrapped up as I need it to be at PsyTrain, so no more Lyle. He was a fun character to write. Smart, nervous, vaguely icky. But an ally when they needed one. Oh, and a good red herring, too, since he could very well have been working against them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordancastilloprice.com/

PostSubject: Re: Question for when Jordan vists   Question for when Jordan vists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Thanks so much for that Jordan, and of course the chat ! I didn't like Lyle but nor did I dislike hid I was edged to the dislike side by the way Vics GhosTV enhanced vision saw him though. What I did like was how Jacob picked up on the fact that it was Vic who caught Lyles eye, which lead to the astral insecurity chat, which lead to Vic being determined to tell Jacob just exactly how he felt! So it all worked out perfectly smile and a good bit of ego stroking is always good especially with the good hair!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Question for when Jordan vists   Question for when Jordan vists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:21 am

I loved how shocked Vic was when he found the pictures of himself on Lyles phone, he really is surprised others find him attractive - he even thinks Crash just does it so he can feed off of Vics embarassment! Without little tidbits like that you would think that Vic is as unattractive as he thinks he is.

Thanks for the Lyle interview smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Question for when Jordan vists   Question for when Jordan vists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:56 am

The Petit Morts books by you, Jordan, Sean Kennedy and Josh Lanyon - are they all completely separate and can be read it any order whatsoever?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for when Jordan vists   Question for when Jordan vists - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for when Jordan vists
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: