Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask Trina A Question

Go down 
+3
Greencat
Trina M. Lee
gracious-plenty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
2shay

Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Trina-Why did Alexa cry behind Lucy's after having sex with Shaz and Arys surprise appearance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 pm

who is Kez?? i remember Jez and Kylarai
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Correct Swede there is Kylarai Kramer who is Lex's roomy and then Jez St. Claire
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:30 pm

the luverly leopard right? i love big cat shifters!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm

I fecking love Jez heart

She has to be one of my favorite secondary characters ever out if the girls.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm

2shay wrote:
Trina-Why did Alexa cry behind Lucy's after having sex with Shaz and Arys surprise appearance?

It was a combination of the power high and the intense emotion she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Oops every time I write Kez I mean Ky and an mixing the name up with Jez (K from Ky and ez from Jez- guess its like Bradgelina - even though they aren't dating)...sorry Sad LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 pm

i am like that with Jake and Jacob from another series smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:41 am

Trina--Will we ever know, or do we need to know, where Alexa's metaphysical ability came from? Do we know for sure that one of her parents wasn't "gifted"?
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 pm

What Alexa can do, manipulate and feel energy, is something that we all can do. It's used in Reiki healing among other things. However, she can do it on a much grander scale. Alexa was born human but supernatural changes in her life have contributed to the depth her power can reach.

I'm not sure if that answers your question. I don't want to say the wrong thing lol.I guess to sum it up, anything that the reader needs to know will be revealed in the right time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

as posted prev by Trina...

"I use Twitter over any other social media. I'm actually a total Twitter addict. It's sad really lol. Just wanted to let you know if any of you follow me on Twitter, let me know here or in a Twitter reply so I can follow you back. I block a lot of spam accounts and don't want to accidentally block any of you.

My twitter: www.Twitter.com/TrinaMLee "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Trina A Question   Ask Trina A Question - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Trina A Question
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: