Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ty and Zane

Go down 
+8
Greencat
b4v
chtrbxx79
sabby
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
2shay
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:27 am

MADELEINE URBAN and ABIGAIL ROUX
Cut and Run
Sticks and Stones
Fish and Chips

Divide and Conquer
Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 am

star Spoilers star Oh. My. God. I loved these books!!! Sooooo sad to finish them! What's the bet Divide and Conquer comes out on same Tuesday in October as Rifter??? I just love Ty - he keeps putting himself out there, and whilst we know Zane feels the same - I just cannot wait for him to actually say it to Ty instead of just always going with it! Loved the wedding bands and how much they actually ended up meaning to them - so glad Zane never put his back on again :-) and the necklace he bought for Ty, cannot wait for him to give it to him .... Which reminds me - the first condom free session is so intense , right? ! Loved it! The whole conversation where Ty suggests they don't need them - both of them committing themselves to each other really in love
As for the snippet for next book - that text messaging was just adorable - I was grinning like an idiot - the puns were just so cute!! I love these guys!!!
I know that was a bit "gabbly" ... I am giddy! Just loved those books! Def will add to m/my reread pile!
Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 am

Attention: Whitney!
twirling Calling Whitney..... twirling
You need to read these books !!
Back to top Go down
2shay

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Have to second Swede on that! Drool worthy....and a good story!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Okay I'm starting! Right........now! yes master smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am

Just finished. That felt like a long read!!!

star Cut and Run star

So yes they are hot!!! When they get going it's smokin'. It was a little while before I got into it and then BAM I was hooked. Even though I really like both Ty and Zane, I kept feeling frustrated. They are both so fucked up!!! Zane's wife and his addictions. Ty is just a mess. Neither one of them has had a relationship with a man, but Zane doesn't care he just wants Ty Sad Ty is so flippant when Zane expresses how he feels. I know he cares but I can't help but feel bad for Zane. He keeps putting himself out there to be hurt. Ty confuses me and I read from his POV! I can't imagine WTF Zane would be thinking and feeling based on Ty's reactions. Hopefully things will be better now that they are partners. AGAIN!

Oh and I hope Ty gets back to the Tshirts! Love them!

Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Starting Sticks and Stones.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Oh, this is when it starts to get really good!!! I'm all excited now!
Back to top Go down
2shay

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm

I loved these books. Y'all are killing me. I will have to start a reread...soon.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 am

star Sticks and Stones star

I really liked this one!!! It was intense. I stayed up way too late finishing. I love that Ty finally is admitting to at least himself that he love Zane heart Zane was more confusing in this one. I thought he pretty much knows how he feels about Ty, why does he keep flip flopping?

Oooooh the BJ finally made an appearance too cheers Is it strange I'm looking forward to Zane to give Ty one???

Ty's dad was a dick!!!! I loved Deacon. The shovel and the hose was hilarious roflmao

I just want them to admit they love each other!! It's so obvious cussing
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 am

I had no sympathy for Earl at the end when he was wracked with guilt. All I thought was "you deserve it, asshole!"

Zane is frustrating. He's willing to OD to save TY from the dark, but he can't admit his very strong feelings for the guy. Rolling Eyes yap-yap
Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

sigh.... i do love Ty and Zane!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Starting Fish and Chips!!! I'm an addict twirling I've been dying to start all day! Damn RL cussing
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh! I can hardly wait for you to read this. It's so good!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 pm

OMG Ty is arm candy roflmao
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:24 pm

OMG wait until he needs practice.
Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 am

showmethelove wrote:
OMG Ty is arm candy roflmao

I am so rereading these 3 before the fourth comes out!! Love these guys more and more!! Wait til you read the text messaging at the end!! Fucking love it I tell you!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 am

The text messaging totally rocked! I am with you, Swede. I have to re-read. Such a great story!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm

I fisnished and I loved it! I'm off to find out when I get more excited

I love that cruise!!! They were so good together. Minus the people trying to kill them. I don't know WTH Zane is waiting for. I would say he is more gaga about Ty than Ty is about him. Ty not wanting to take off that ring *sigh* I still want to know so many things! VERY GOOD REC ladies!!! I fucking loved it cheers 10
Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 am

This has been the year of some Fucking M/Magnificent books!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:48 am

The only thing I could find for when the next one Divide and Conquer is out is at the beginning of the fourth quarter??? Anyone heard anthing else? I loved the texting!!!! I want more Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

I can't find anything more either. no idea
Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 pm

hopefully October!! you just know it will be the same day as a Rifter installment don't ya?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Oh that is our luck! That would make it the same day as Will and Tay.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Okay stop it! We are going to be jinxed with too much goodness!! I don't care. I want them all! I'm a greedy ☀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ty and Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: