Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask a Moderator A Question ????

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
Oh Yes
Dragonlady
Greencat
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Empty
PostSubject: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:22 pm

If you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed by an Admin adm power or Mod, mod power this is where you can ask it.
Once your request or question has been addressed we will delete your post so that this thread can remain unclogged.

Thanks so much !!

G-P, FLF, showme, Dopp and Swede
FLF

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Some of the posters have a line or lines of well known sayings at the bottom of their posts. How do you do that? 😕
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Do they?? Where? Sure it isn't their signature just?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Is this what you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm

If so - you just go into your u.c.p. And put what you want to ad your signature xx
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:25 am

Random question what the hell does the bot do? I see it "online" why?
Just to annoy me or what? 8)
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:24 am

I'll have to confirm but I think it has something to do with being searchable on google-oogle-oogle smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:51 am

Our researcher mod DL, what would we do without you Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:48 pm

8)
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Okay so I figured out that if I just want to see what is new I click on "view posts since last visit", but is there a way then that I can click on something that will take me to the end of the thread? Or do I have to figure out where I was the last time I read. It is probably right in front of me, but I cannot find it 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm

To go to the last post on a thread click on the little orange or blue and white box by the name of the last poster on the main page next to the thread you want to look at. Try that if you have anymore questions I'll try to help.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Coolio - Thank you! I knew it had to be easy. :flower:
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks showme. Our mods are kickass Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:55 am

gracious-plenty wrote:
Thanks showme. Our mods are kickass Wink
just testing the quote option lol
not to say our mods arent kickass, cos clearly they are!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:55 am

yay it worked smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Just noticed when looking at the calendar for book releases there are a few birthdays there for next month. Are we going to celebrate these with a thread or some other way? :D
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 am

This is something to think about and a great idea GC. I'll chat with the others and see what we can come up with. That's for the tiny suggestion. smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Swede--Today, everytime I post I get zapped back into the older thread type with no avatars or siggies. Has never happened before. Is there some sort of trouble? I mean besides the high probability that it's something I'm doing wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm

is that on the ipad?
Back to top Go down
hopsngrapes

hopsngrapes

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Is there a way to add vids? I've got my Patty Briggs taped and uploaded to FB, but I can share here if there is a way (aside from Youtube) to do it.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:37 pm

At this point we don't have an option to post video. The space is limited since it's a free forum. We hope to expand as we continue to grow.

Sorry hops Sad
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Okay mods, I need your help. I was trying to set-up a new avatar and had a problem. I copied it onto my desktop and then set up my profile to pull the picture. But when I went to look at it, the avatar was HUGE! So, is there a way for me to shrink it?

Like I said, I am avatar illiterate. Thanks for the help! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:45 am

There is a free online picture resize program if you try making the photo 50% smaller it should work ok

http://www.picresize.com/
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks Swede, I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Moderator A Question ????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next