Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adding Writers/Series

Go down 
+3
gracious-plenty
Dragonlady
2shay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Writers/Series   Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Don't be daft shay, we want you here. There's plenty of places to post and you are pimping to me right now even without a dedicated thread. PURLS is super new and once it all settles down and the site gets done up there may be room for more, who knows? I for one am happy to pay contributions towards a site when we get too big for here. Lets just take one day at a time and have a laugh chatting about books we love smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Adding Writers/Series   Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:57 pm

The Outlander books are in my opinion a must read series. Much like I think harry Potter,both series are classic material.

I will be honest,they are big books with alot of detail,and I LOVE them. DG really wraps you into the story of Jamie and Claire and all that happens to them and those they love.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Adding Writers/Series   Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Yay! I have more coming over, I think. You may get tired of us on this thread! Kimba, true. Have you read them all? And the Lord John Grey books and stories?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding Writers/Series   Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 pm

The more the merrier, so long as we stay merry Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Adding Writers/Series   Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm on the vino (no work tomorrow :drunken: ) so I shall me merry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Adding Writers/Series   Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 pm

OMG that's perfect. lol!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Adding Writers/Series   Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Damn what the f did I miss today. You know me, I always like to put my two cents in. By the time I realize what was happening the thread was taken down.

Ok so like the others stated, we are new at this you guys and we appreciate the suggestions and we hear you loud and clear. We are looking into bumping off one of the slower threads to accommodate another popular one.

We do not want anyone to feel they can not talk openly here about their favorite writer and their books. This is why the suggestion thread was created.

So no more talk about having to go elsewhere or this
Texas gal is gonna have to come down on y'alls asses

Xoxoxoxoxo
GP
Oh you know I'm teasing. Love all you PURLS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding Writers/Series   Adding Writers/Series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding Writers/Series
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2