Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highlanders

Go down 
+6
uapeople
Oh Yes
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Starbrites
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
b4v

b4v

Highlanders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:29 am

Dageus' was my favourite. Gotta love the bad boy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:41 pm

OMG! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life when I was reading what Gabby was telling all the maids at Castle MacKeltar about what Adam was really like underneath all his clothes.. That was freakin hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Yes b4v daegus and Cian... And Adam .. Ok I am done Wink
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Finished with Adam - yes I love them cheeky and arrogant. I have a tie going between Daegas and Adam so far. Only two more to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 pm

You will like Cian smile
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Cian is great. Loving this story..
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 pm

I enjoyed all of these books. But I was shicked to find that Adams book was perhaps my favorite. I hated him in book 1,he was so bad! But I always fall for the bad boys,so I should have known his would be one of my favorites!

All I have to say I am SO happy the KMM changed her mind and didn't kill Durstan in her last fever book. When she posted about that she had wanted to kill him,but rewrote the scene because there was a huge fan outcry.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 pm

OMG I didn't know that about her wanting to kill Durstan. That would have been so cruel to do to Gwen. Yes, I think Adam was awesome.

I am enjoying Cian, so far, didn't get to read much of it last night. Starbrites you and I are on the same book but I think you will pass me, and I don't have the last one. I better order it right away.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm

My fave is Daegus and than Adam and Cian.... of course the bad boys!!!! LOL, Drustan is great just to good; but am also glad he wasn't killed of in SF that would have been devastating!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 pm

I think Drustan's book was my favorite but Daegus or Cian were my favorite men. I always think about Cian throwing her over his shoulder and grabbing her ass. Then later cupping her sex lol! What's up with sex cupping in PR? Not that I mind :D
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

I just finished and they were fantastic. I can't pick a favorite one cause I really liked them all but if i had to i would say all the stories about the Keltars. Just gotta love those highlanders!!! I laughed my ass off at some of the things going on and cried too. I think what surprised me the most was how much I enjoyed the different POV. It was nice to finally know what the other people were thinking. These are definitely the kind of books you could read more then once. I didn't know she planned to kill off Drustan. That would have sucked. Kimba I didn't care for Adam either. He was such an ass in the first book but he sure did redeem himself!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Trying to pick a favorite Highlander is like trying to pick a favorite pastry. It just isn't possible. So many things are delicious.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:36 am

showmethelove wrote:
Then later cupping her sex lol! What's up with sex cupping in PR? Not that I mind :D

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 pm

FLF, I feel the same way about the highlanders. They are all yummy.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:31 am

Finished Cian's book and I really loved it. Had a totally different ending worked out in my head but I was wrong, love that when I cannot predict something.

But........is "Into the Dreaming" the next Highlander book, the last book? KMM website seems to indicate it is, but then I go on Amazon and the price is $40 and it doesn't say book 8? Is she done writing Highlanders? Just thought one of you fangirls might be able to give me the answers because I am both clueless and too lazy to do the research.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 am

Yes into the dreaming is the last -certainly for now and as of now Sad it is a nice story but has no impact on the Fever or MacKeltar stories
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:46 am

It's a novella that appeared in the anthology "Tapestry" which I think is still available for a much more reasonable price. Haven't read it, myself
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Oh, okay thanks! Probably why I couldn't find it on 4shared under that name. I will see how much Tapestry is. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders   Highlanders - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highlanders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2