Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jane True

Go down 
+4
Doppleganger
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Jane True - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane True   Jane True - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm still on the fence about EOTT.....but now I really want to read PORTNOY'S COMPLAINT. J)
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Jane True - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane True   Jane True - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:32 am

star EOTT star

Finished last night. It was good. Funny but slow at parts. A lot of descriptions about what Jane does with the water. I'm not totally happy about her and Anyan being stopped TWICE. I feel like NP is going to use the next book to do that again since they are going off to war. We did get some smexy "You are the lord of my vagina" roflmao I missed Ryu and Anyan. Blondie was entetaining but not enought to replace the guys
Back to top Go down

Jane True - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane True   Jane True - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 pm

star I also found some of the water stuff boring... the beginning looked promising with all the dirty thoughts but so far not a lot of um follow through. Still very funny though! Tell me - those that have finished..do they do the deed?? finally? if this is dragged out to another book this series may just lose me... not that I am a smexy-read-junkie of course Wink
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

Jane True - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane True   Jane True - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:15 am

Just started this series. Finished the first book and really enjoyed it. I have second one waiting for me on hold at the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jane True - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane True   Jane True - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jane True
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3