Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psy Changeling Series

Go down 
+3
gracious-plenty
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
b4v

b4v

Psy Changeling Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:28 am

star KOS star

It didn't occur to me that Kaleb was Sienna's father, but now that you've mentioned it, it does kinda make sense. It would have all been done in a test tube and if the contract between Kristine and Kaleb had a non disclosure clause, there's every possibility that neither Walker or Judd would know who Sienna's father is. I did think that Kaleb is a strong candidate for being the Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Not looking, not looking. I still have these books collecting dust. I better hurry up 10 books behind already.

http://soundcloud.com/smartaudio/chwg-nalinisingh - Local interview with Nalini. Can you guess the three vampires right? lol
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 pm

I finally read Kiss of Snow. I loved it. Hawke was about as fabulous as I wanted him to be. I didn't guess that Kaleb might be Sienna's father, but I did have a thought that her father might seek her out one day. Her "gift" is some pretty scary shit. I liked how everything worked out and I loved Walker's involvement.

I'm so curious to find out who the Ghost is. My guess is Kaleb, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psy Changeling Series
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3