Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series

Go down 
+5
calimama
b4v
Oh Yes
gracious-plenty
Starbrites
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 am

star SR star

I'm finding the book to be a bit slow right now. I'm into chapter 7 and so far it's blah
scratch

I sure hope it picks up. Even the first scene with Roman, which by the way I was eagerly anticipating, was just BLAH very sad
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:24 pm

star SR star

FINISHED!!!

Ok so it mildly picked up for me but then it just got to damn predictible.
I'm happy with the outcome for sure. I also think that Roman's fate being unknown could be a clue to a possible spin off perhaps. Or this could just be wishful thinking on my part.

I really enjoyed this series and will miss it. I mostly will miss a lot of the characters. Especially Carter! heart love this grunged out angel Wink

So anyone else done yet too?
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am

I really liked this book a lot. No huge surprise, nothing we really hadn't figured out, but it was nice to have it confirmed. And I thought the way she played it out with her going to Vegas, and Seth's sick SIL was good. And ROMAN, the hero, loved that. Yep, I think he will have his own series or be in a spin off series. I hope so because I really enjoy him and Carter and would love to see that continue.

Glad it is over and sad too as I will miss Georgina and her friends. But I love how RM has a plan and sticks to it, and doesn't draw series out toooooooo long.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:41 am

star star
I finally read Succubus Revealed. It was a bit slow for me too, but the good thing about that was I was able to put it down and go to sleep at a decent hour. Wink It was predictable, but satisfying. Somehow, I wish Seth and Georgina would have come back together a bit earlier.

GP, I totally thought of you at the end with the whole thing with Roman. I was thinking that RM is leaving herself open for a spin off.

I loved the character of Seth's younger brother that was anti-everything to the point of ridiculousness. I know people like this --maybe not to this degree, but along those lines. It made me chuckle.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 am

I really enjoyed the last installment if Georgina's series. Yes it was all pretty obvious by this book how things were going to pan out in the end, but there was still enough little twists and turns to make the journey of exactly how they get there enjoyable. I have to say, though, that I am rather put out that Roman's fate is so unresolved. There better be a spin-off! cussing heart Carter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3