Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series

Go down 
+5
calimama
b4v
Oh Yes
gracious-plenty
Starbrites
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kimba

kimba

Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 am

My friend just sent me a book called Eternal Lover. It has 4 stories in it,one each by Hannah Howell,Jackie Kessler,Lydsay Sands,and R Mead! The R Mead one is about Seth and Georgina! Did anyone else read this book?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm

I read the Georgina Kincaid story in it and I thought it was pretty good kimba. I think it was a good read just for a short story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Me too :-) I liked it .... And I am a Roman girl!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 am

I don't think I've read it, will have to fix that!
Back to top Go down
Clint

PostSubject: Theory   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Theory

The book mention 2 contracts maybe one in heaven and 1 in hell and the fact that she has found true love Seth knows her sole and as a result Letha.
Back to top Go down
clint

PostSubject: theroy   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Seth knowing letha could be the loophole since no mortal was ment to remember and no one can make seth forget since Georgina made a deal to ensure that he remembers everything.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 pm

I can't believe no one has commented on Clint's theories. When is the final book released in this series, anyway?
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Succubus Revealed is out August 30 or 31.

I was thinking that part of Letha's original deal was that it would be as though she had never existed to everyone who knew her. I had completely forgotten about Georgina's request to let Seth remember about all the supernatural stuff! Clint's theory is very, very intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:13 pm

It really is. I hadn't gave it much thought sense I finished and went crazy with theories. I just saw she put up the first chapter to succubus revealed. I read it and can't wait for it to come out.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:46 am

I'm putting this series down for my next TBR series. The next book is the last in the series did I see? So I get it all in one hit aren't I a lucky bunny smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 am

The series is soooooo good GC!!!

Team Roman all the way!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 am

Not that your trying to influence or anything lol.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 am

Totally Team Roman! heart GC you will absolutely love these. It is nice when you get the whole series and don't have to wait forever..
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 am

Seth, Seth, Seth draw u heart Georgina. That way, Roman can have his own series and we get more of him! pray Twisted Evil

Last edited by b4v on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 am

Good point B4V!!!!!

I actually would like a Roman series!!!
Back to top Go down
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 am

Thank you for your comments its nice to know someone was reading.

Since I don't think Eric was referring to the contract that keeps Jerome from harming Seth, The Heaven Hell contracts thing is the only reason that I can think of for there being two contracts.

Clint
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 am

I really think you're onto something there, Clint. Can't wait for the final book!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:52 am

It is a very good theory Clint. thinking
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 am

star I finished Succubus revealed. star star star star Spoilers star star

I liked the book,was happy for Georgina and Seth. And yeah a baby girl!!!!
Loved Cater in all the books and now even more so, OMG he healed Andrea! And my other fav guy Roman very sad I felt so bad for Roman. I hate how we don't know what happens to him. i really wish RM would do a Carter stroy and a Roman one!

I do have a petpeeve though. i was eager to find out what kind of ring seth got for georgina. After the talk about how he's neer get a diamond for his true love in one book. Then we know he got Maddie a diamond,,blablalbla..well not even No No a mention about a ring?!!!!!!!!!!! That really annoyed me.I guess I feel like when a writer makes something a fairly big part of the story,and symbol of love,that she totally skipped it in the final book.

star star star star star
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: **Succubus Revealed ** Official Spoiler Thread    Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:01 pm

This is the official spoiler thread for
SUCCUBUS REVEALED

Since this is the official spoiler thread, I really don't see a huge point in the stars.
Having said that

I'm off to read about my Roman drool

Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Just skipped right over those stars!! Starting the last book but will post in the SR thread you all set up. Can't wait to see what's going to happen..
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 pm

First thing's first.. Roman went out as a hero or an angel either way he was fantastic. Always loved that guy! heart Roman heart

I loved finding out Carter was there for her and Seth. Seeing that they were his job so to speak was perfect. heart Carter heart

Last night I was reading the part where Hugh hypnotized Seth and as soon as his other lives starting coming threw I started bouncing up and down and talking to outloud to myself saying OMG OMG Not one of my finer moments that's for sure.. smile

Anyway, I am just glad to have finally read the whole story and I am completely 100% happy with the outcome. Yes we don't know if Roman actually was killed but I don't think so. The way Carter had said that he sacrificed everything for really his love for Georgina makes me think that Roman might make his way to becoming an 100% Angel. My hopes anyway!

Can't wait for others thoughts on the book! Happy Reading!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 pm

I downloaded last night but sadly I was momentarily distracted by the damn smileys again cussing

Found us some new ones
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:53 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

I liked the book,was happy for Georgina and Seth. And yeah a baby girl!!!!
Loved Cater in all the books and now even more so, OMG he healed Andrea! And my other fav guy Roman I felt so bad for Roman. I hate how we don't know what happens to him. i really wish RM would do a Carter stroy and a Roman one!

I do have a petpeeve though. i was eager to find out what kind of ring seth got for georgina. After the talk about how he's neer get a diamond for his true love in one book. Then we know he got Maddie a diamond,,blablalbla..well not even a mention about a ring?!!!!!!!!!!! That really annoyed me.I guess I feel like when a writer makes something a fairly big part of the story,and symbol of love,that she totally skipped it in the final book.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next