Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angels

Go down 
+6
2shay
showmethelove
Dragonlady
Oh Yes
kimba
FaeLadyFaye
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Fallen Angels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:39 am

Going to start this series today. What did you guys think of these books?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 am

I like them. The first book is a bit tedious, as you learn a lot of information. Sometimes there just isn't a way to make that fascinating. It's very much Ward's writing style and there are some cameo appearances by the brothers. These books are also a bit more horror themed than the BDB. The demon has serious nasty potential.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:55 am

Let me know how you go with these Starbrites. I left them because I didn't want to read to close to BDB, and then you know how it is got sidetracked Wink

Last edited by Greencat on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2am I'm not making sense or any dollars for that matter)
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Quick question.. Will there be a book for each sin? I'm just getting into it and Jim has his first assignment and I started thinking there was no way he was going to pull of all of them in one book.

So far i'm interested and GC i'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 pm

It does appear there will be a book for each sin, however, the sin that is the title isn't necessarily the sin the soul is guilty of.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:51 pm

star star Covet star star

Just thought I would pop up and say that i'm totally digging this book. I'm still waiting for Jim to actually do something though. So far he's just been appointed to help but has yet to participate in anything major. Kinda wondering about his buddies and that dog. Hmmm!!! They just seem a bit off and what was up with none of those 3 having a shadow in the sun??

Last edited by Starbrites on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler stars just incase. Not sure if i needed them but better safe then sorry!!)
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 pm

So I just starte BDB last week and I have not been able to put them down. I finish one and then start the next. I am currently reading Lover Enshrined and Phury is really making me mad, and I really like him. This is the first one I have been able to put down and walk away, Am I the only one? I hope he knocks off his self righteous bull and takes Cormina already!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Oh no, you aren't the only one annoyed by Phury. It took me a couple of days to get through his book. The only weight the guy was bearing on his shoulders was the weight of his own idiocy.

This is actually the thread for Ward's Fallen Angels series. Please put future posts about the BDB in the Dark Lover to Lover Mine thread. Don't read that thread! It's FULL of all kinds of spoilers. Post carefully.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:19 pm

amckuen--I think we all felt the same way about Phury! Drove me nuts! Keep posting on the other thread, just as Fae said....the thread is full of spoiler! So, be careful about reading back posts. And, welcome to our world!
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Sorry I wasn't sure how to work this site. Got some insider info and will try to do it under the right thread next time
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:40 pm

No worries angie! We'll help you navigate while you get used to the site.

And you are definately not the only one who phound Phury phrustrating. Pheh. I enjoyed all the side stories in Lover Enshrined more than I did the main event with Phury and Cormia. The three vampiteers (Qhuinn, JM, and Blay) - LOVE! heart
I am so looking forward to discussing these books with you as you read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2