Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**

Go down 
+5
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
DEW
showmethelove
Dragonlady
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 am

I voted for him on the other thread or were you thinking feathers count in the fur? Wherever Illium is Raphael has to be on the list too. Sometimes when I think about them my breath catches, now that's impressive for a fictional man.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 am

I do not like Kiyo. :| I'd rather go with Kit from Psy/Changeling.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 am

Oops sorry, Illium and Raphael *sigh* shouldn't be on the fur list, unless it is a feathered and furred list.
I also dislike Kiyo. The main man should not put politics before the defilement of a beloved. Dorian was the king shit smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 am

Sometimes righteous indignation is called for.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Oh but there was the Raphael the werehyena from Ilona Andrews, though he kinda creeps me out a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

i did like his mating ritual.. kinda, sorta smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:44 pm

You don't like Raphael? Really? I love him and wasn't it described most women do? He's the one Curren called pretty boy or something.

I think the mating ritual is hilarious. The chandelier made of panties is funny. The room fool of stuff stuck to the ceiling not so much. Funny as long as it's not my house.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Especially the poor cat.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 pm

You would think they would be nicer to their feline friends 🐱
Back to top Go down
minion77

minion77

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:08 pm

G for Garreth from the Immortals after dark series. I love the beast boys in that series and they have Scottish accents heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Soo good too see you min xx
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Minion! Hi!
Back to top Go down
minion77

minion77

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey 2shay. So what do you think of my nominations?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 am

surely we can fill this list . . . have added all the authors and series (correctly i hope Wink )
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I'd like to officially strike Kiyo from the list. Oh and add Warren (from Patricia Briggs).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 pm

trust me when i say Kiyo was never even close to going on this list, the fucking fox :x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**   Fictional Floozie List- **FUR** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fictional Floozie List- **FUR**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2