Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlanie Harris

Go down 
+18
lornadune
calimama
caligrl
dawls
doxielover
Doppleganger
sabby
uapeople
kimba
Starbrites
b4v
Oh Yes
Greencat
DEW
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
Dragonlady
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Everybody chill-ax (don't you just hate that expression?)
We all seem to be singing from the same song sheet anywho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 am

I was trying to think earlier if Pam has ever shown interest in a man beside Jason? That could be explained away because of his fairy blood I guess. I know she was with Eric way back but any others? She seems to prefer women.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:44 am

Yup she defintely prefers the female of the species - but not exclusively. I love Pam, but not in the girl-on-girl way Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:03 pm

But, I love chill-ax.

Several of the characters seem to be switch hitters in this series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:20 pm

I think that Eric being on our banner speaks a thousand words as was said we all sing off the same song sheet.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:52 pm

No bashing I promise :o

Pam was interested in Stan if I remember correctly. She likes the nerdy guy types.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Brains are sexy.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:22 pm

[quote="FaeLadyFaye"]Best go with pork sword from now on then.

Hmm the things that get said here lol, never heard the pork sword reference but be sure I'll keep it in mind.

:P Pam I always thought was into the ladies, like her as a character. If I was ever asked who I might turn gay, for it would be Pam by a mile.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm also still wondering who is going to be the one to finally off Victor. Eric, Sookie, Pam or are they going to orchestrate a plan to get someone else to take him out? He must pay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:26 am

Eric would be the sort to do it himself, wonder if sookie will be involved, will or unwilling whats the best she will be there.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 am

I agree with you GC. I too think in the long run it will either be Eric or maybe even Sookie to do Vic in smile
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:50 pm

I am really thinking we are forgetting the wonder of Eric... May just have to run a poll on who is the hottest Wiking Wink or have an Eric Northman week where we can remember all his finer moments!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Finished LDID, thats one of my favourites now of the sookie series.
Pam thinking about hooking up with Stan threw me off a little, or was she just messing with Sookie and us? And Sam out in the woods playing with someone who tried to kill Sookie. Tisk Tisk Tisk
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm

SwedeLover wrote:
I am really thinking we are forgetting the wonder of Eric... May just have to run a poll on who is the hottest Wiking Wink or have an Eric Northman week where we can remember all his finer moments!

Could we handle the can of worms that would open? We can get pretty excited when it comes to Eric lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:49 am

bounce Twisted Evil :drunken: i could definitely handle some Wiking love :drunken: Twisted Evil bounce
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Already loving this site. I am glad I can openly be pissed about something and the fact that I can write the word pissed.. :D I liked Quinn. I don't think he got a fair shot.. I love Alcide more though.. Can I mix topics if I want?? Like the fact that Alcide is awsome in the book when he is introduced to Sookie in club dead but on TB they made him kinda dippy. He is more Rude.. I am kinda thinking were all gonna be bitching when the new book is released cause I have a bad feeling that she will write it that eric and pam play sookie and get her to kill victor and then she will dump our loving viking.. Makes me nervous...
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:11 am

Finished Club Dead, now have read all 10 books. I get it now book so much better than TB series 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:30 am

Yes I loved Club Dead smile
How are you GC ? Hope the earthquake is nowhere near you xx
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:42 am

Another NZ quake? You guys are getting it tough Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:43 am

Starbrites wrote:
Already loving this site. I am glad I can openly be pissed about something and the fact that I can write the word pissed.. :D ...

Lets hear it for free speech :D cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 am

Yay! Starbrites seems to be another EL.... We flock together for sure! Must be the pink Lycra Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:50 am

And the red bikini pants 👅
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 am

Yikes! Yum! Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:45 am

Um, all of the above, and the world-class ass, and the red coat and driveway and... you get the idea lol!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 am

Definitely an Eric Lover!! for all the reasons above and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlanie Harris
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next