Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mercy Thompson Series

Go down 
+11
sabby
planetcheese
kimba
Doppleganger
2shay
uapeople
Oh Yes
dawls
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
showmethelove
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
b4v

b4v

Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm

From what Patty's said about babies, if there will ever be any, I don't think that will be until the very last book.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:36 pm

I was just thinking I am really glad Samuel found someone to live for.. I would have been devastated if he wouldn't have made it.. very sad I was so nervous that he was not going to pull threw his depression.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:48 pm

I have never read the Alpha and Omega series just Mercy. I should try them. So many books so little time.

star General
Yes, starbrites, that is one of my favorite things about this series all the secondary characters are extremely rich. We get really invested in them even though they don't get that much readtime. Stephan is awesome, his scooby bus - you have to love that! I was bummed he couldn't come to the wedding, they should have planned it at night.

I wanted Sam to be happy too, and I had no idea how he ever was going to be. My heart broke for him so many times because it was obvious he was a great guy and in love with Mercy. In a lot of ways they felt more right than Adam and Mercy. Glad she didn't turn him into a douche like so many authors do with the other suitor, I found that to be refreshing. Typically authors have the other guy do something awful that eliminates him, and that isn't fair to the characters if they were deserving to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:20 am

Right I am finally getting to this series. (Sorry Swede for having the books so long, I'll send back when I'm finished) My kindle has had a meltdown so I find I have time to get to the book I keep getting sidetracked from. Many, many books twirling
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:25 am

Oh, no, not the kindle, GC! Are you getting it sorted out? At least you're finally getting a chance to read this series. It's very, very good, you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:49 am

I'll second that. This series was fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 pm

I have only river marked to go in this series now. Wow I understand all the adam heart I have seen in the polls. I'm glad Adam and Mercy finally got their crap together! And Samuel finding his fae friend awww, thou I was pretty confident he was going get through his troubles somehow. Ben has come along way as a character and I like him, though would have never though so at the beginning, love how you grow to love the side characters in this series too and how they are always there for Mercy. Well that is me done, I know most have read this series long time ago but thanks for listerning anyways. wine
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Greencat wrote:
Ben has come along way as a character and I like him, though would have never though so at the beginning

Me, too, GC. I really want to know more about Ben and hope he ends up with a HEA, even if he is only a side character!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:58 pm

I reread Moon Called for my bookclub last week. It wasn't as exciting as the first time through, but I picked up on so many little details that get explored later in the series. The Sam vs. Samuel issue, Fae objects and how they have a mind of their own, tie-ins to Alpha & Omega, etc. I missed most of those little seeds for future plots the first time around. Briggs did such an excellent job world-building and planning out the series.

I want to go back and reread the entire series, but I have so many sparkly new books that I haven't read at all yet....it may be a while. But it was nice to go back and visit Mercy for a bit.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Patricia Briggs short story in the Down These Strange Streets anthology is fantastic! Features Warren! YAY! The name of her story is In Red, With Pearls. This story and Diana Gabaldon's story were worth the price of the book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Thompson Series   Mercy Thompson Series - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercy Thompson Series
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6