Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeaniene Frost

Go down 
+13
b4v
Starbrites
hmashburn
Oh Yes
uapeople
Greencat
dembones
kimba
Doppleganger
2shay
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Nope it is the only one - pale demon and cat &bones are down as 22nd ... Maybe just a typo
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:33 pm

So if you have to choose between Iron Crowned and River Marked which one will you read first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:41 pm

If both were in my hands I would probably go Mercy smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:43 pm

I'm getting Mercy from the library this year. It'll be a while till I get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Book depository in uk have already posted it to me! Are you not feeling tge books anymore? Is that why aren't buying it?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Silver Borne is the only one I bought. It wasn't my favorite book. I also really hate paying for hardbacks. Even though they are cheap as eBooks. I'm stubborn that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

I feel that way about next jrw book don't really want it in hard cover
But I ave Rehv and JM - may just kindle this one
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I hate hardbacks. They hurt to hold, they are bulky to store. It's just too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:20 pm

But some of the covers are just sooooooo pretty ☀
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Here's a Vlad quote for you to savor until you read TSOTG

Less bitching…more learning,” Vlad grated. Then he closed his eyes as if dismissing me. “I know, I’m delicious. Nummy…nummy he muttered
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 pm

He certainly is nummy nummy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 pm

You don't hear a lot of 'nummy nummy'
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:00 pm

My book was delivered in the pst today... Is it sad that I am not even wanting to start it yet?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm not drooling for this one either. The Spade and Mencheres books left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth for this world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Me too Sad but if Vlad is nummy nummy lol maybe it will be an improvement
Back to top Go down
dembones

dembones

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

I can't wait to read the next Cat and Bones book but there again I'm not as well read as some people on here!!

Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Think we may have been seriously spoiled, although I did love the first Cat & Bones, but if it wasn't the most readily available it wouldn't be my first choice tomorrow.
God I'm a book snob!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 pm

I HATED the Spade book. I just couldn't get myself to like Denise in the book. But I did think the Mencheres was better. I honestly think JF mistake was putting those 2 out and dragging the Cat and Boners book wait to over a yr. i hate waiting a yr as it is for a book.

I love Cat/Bones and I'm excited for the book.
And I have high hopes for Vlad,so i hope she deliveres...becuase I had high hopes for Spade too Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm

I like Cat and Bones but don't love them. I never thought they were the greatest characters out there. I don't really understand the chapter 32 love. Honestly, there are better anal sex scenes out there to read. I'm still going to go ahead and buy it though. They are solid entertainment. There are much worse books out there.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 pm

I honestly can't explain my lack of excitement over the next C&B book. Maybe it's been too long since the last release.

Although I have noticed a trend with Frost's books where the female is kidnapped and help by her captor until she falls in love with him. Not all of Frost's stories, but there is certainly a trend there with C&B, Mencheres, and some of her shorts. I enjoy the story, get a few laughs, and drool over the hawt smexiness. Then after I finish the story (or wake up in a pile of drool, whichever occurs first), I realize I've been tricked into enjoying another kidnap-the-girl-for-her-own-good story.

The C&B storyline has progressed way past the initial kidnapping/prisoner setup, and I've enjoyed every one of the books. But the bloom is off the rose, so to speak. We'll see if I feel the same after I've read TSOTG.

I do think that Chapter 32 was hawt as hell. I hadn't read psycops yet when I read it, which is probably a good thing. Gotta crawl before you walk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 pm

yes everything leads to something bigger and better - had i "met" Curran, Adam and Barrons before Bones i may not have been that glamoured by him! my climb up the HAWTIE ladder, was sparkly Edward, then Eric then Bones . . . so far Eric is the only one that has remained a serious blip on my vamp-dar! the rest have kinda fizzled out Sad
so dembones - love Bones while you can!!! but buckle up for one heck of a literary roller coaster bounce
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Oh, going straight for PsyCop would be a bit like jumping into the deep end of a very cold pool. I still never thought it was that amazing. I'm not saying it isn't hawt, it just isn't legendary to me.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm

I had to start in the kiddie pool, with floaties.
I'm swimming laps now!
lol!

I know there's a California vs. Kansas joke hanging around here somewhere... smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Are you saying I swim in the ocean? I probably do. I'll read anything once. I'm the Mikey of literature. Ultimately though it has to have a good story. Sex doesn't make a story good or bad. I'm still with Frost in the story department. They are entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I was thinking naive bumpkin Kansan (needs water wings) and the wordly sophisticated Californian (dives right in).
But the ocean thing works too. :D

Cat & Bones are a lot of fun. It's probably just been too long since the last one, and I should stop reaching for other reasons why I'm not eager for the newest. They are fun reading, and Jeaniene herself is a hoot.

I agree, without an engaging plot and characters even the hottest sex scenes are boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeaniene Frost
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next