Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They're Magically Delicious

Go down 
+15
kimba
2shay
ferdy
Greencat
VikingDame
44surf
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
amckuen
Doppleganger
Starbrites
gracious-plenty
uapeople
Dragonlady
sabby
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
amckuen

amckuen

They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:41 am

It is slow going. It is weird because I really like it but it's not a book that I can't put down. This series will definitely take me longer than others that I have read scratch
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Like your avatar amc!!

Like most of us, it takes a few to really get into, but once that happens, the series takes off and gets so so good.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks gracious I think I am finally getting the hang of this stuff bounce . Like I said I really like the storyline and the characters it is just taking a little longer
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:09 pm

So I have a question should I read the short stories between each novel? Am I going to miss anything if I don't read them right away?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:16 pm

I've never read them so can't really answer that. If you do read them, find out which ones should be read where so you don't spoiler yourself. There are some HUGE spoilers in this series. REALLY HUGE SPOILERS.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks, Like your new avatar!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Thanks! She's certainly eye-catching. And she matches the site.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Hey amc, you won't really miss anything in the plot line of the series if you dont read the shorts; they mostly just add some good background to the side characters. So its not neccesary to read them in order, but good if you have time. And I def agree with folks this series I think is just slower to engage because the world building is so involved and complex but well worth it; they definitely get better as they go on!!!

I love both your avatars!!! amc yours is just breathtaking and beautiful and Fae u know I love captivating DoD cheers
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Thanks for the info on the shorts sabby. I will have to get around to reading them eventually. I am on the third book and it is getting easier to read and I really like them. Of course I love your avatar!! drool
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Love the new avvy Andy They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 3129013921
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Thank you, ladies. very happy
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:54 pm

I am on A Fistful Of Charms and it is no longer slow going be right back Every Which way but Dead really picked up. Wow Kisten is HAWT drool This is a really good series thanks for pimping it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
44surf

44surf

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Autumnleaves wrote:
I just finished For a Few Demons more and I am so depressed!

OMG Autumn. I feel/felt your pain. I was sad for days!
Back to top Go down
44surf

44surf

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 pm

gracious-plenty wrote:
So who all saw the recent news for the Hollows?

If you haven't well...the Hollows is going to be a TV series on the CW.

Sqeeeee excited

Who do you all feel about this?

I am so happy for Kim Harrison. I think she is great and so gracious to her fans. I just hope they don't ruin the series like some others we know.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:09 pm

I am working on a For A Few Demons More. Now I am worried what is gonna happen reading I have to finish fast. I am excited for it to be a new series but I hope that they don't ruin it. do you know when it is suppose to start?
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 am

Ok I finished For a Few Demons More this morining and I cried. I sat on my couch and cried my nine year old thought I was crazy. So Sad very sad
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:59 am

OH hugs hugs

We know and completely feel your sorrow. This book got to us all. That character is not an easy one to get over either. very sad
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Yeah TG that was before what happened in my personal life or I would not have recovered for a month.

I finished the Hallows Insider book. Actually there are a lot of memos passed between Jonathan, Q and Trent that gives a bunch of insight. It was from the POV of the blogger for the Gazette and what he would find. Wasn't a bad read after all.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Cool, uap, imay have to check it out. Were there any short stories in it?

Oh amc, Kim Harrison tore my heart out too. More than any other author has managed, and that's saying something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:54 pm

I agree Dopple. I haven't bawled like that over any other character. very sad
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:09 pm

dopple- no shorts. It isn't a must buy, and wasn't my favorite companion book, but it wasn't bad. Actually it was less of a companion book in that it really didn't give so much things like family trees, etc), but more a side story type of thing that did fins some facts like the were wolf clans, and the types of supes and their strengths weaknesses, etc...and it did give a list of Jenk's curses...LOL.

yes this was way more severe than another author with the initials CN. Though RV also had some sad moments in her cat series.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Okay I really don't want to like Marshall Mad But I am starting to tantrum
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:01 pm

I like Marshall too. Wink Have you met Pierce yet? I
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm rather fond of Trent. Yeah, I'm crazy. It's my gp moment.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:25 am

I haven't met Pierce yet, I do like Marshall, I like Trent too something about him draws you in. I have really liked him since he drove her home in her car!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're Magically Delicious
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Collections :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance - General Discussion-
Jump to: