Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karen Marie Moning

Go down 
+10
sabby
Oh Yes
showmethelove
doxielover
Doppleganger
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
Starbrites
b4v
Greencat
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
sabby

sabby

Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 pm

How did I miss that??? scratch no idea So was it just so popular that she decided to continue with the series? Aside from the off-shoots
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Ok ladies I totally see where insanity would kick in after DREAMFEVER, so glad I didn't have to wait a year i would have been in the looney bin why!!! But now that I heart Barrons he DIES ?!?! I can't take it do I really want to finish this book I am seriously upset wtf
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Keep reading. You have my personal guarantee it's going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Starbrites called me and reassured me also I will finish I can't not finish just dumbfounded
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm

I was not about to let her quit! No way was that going to happen.. smile So many things to come in this book..
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 pm

LOL, Starbrites! roflmao

Starbrites and Fae are right amc, you NEED to keep reading.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:53 pm

I am reading about half way through and I have no words. INSANITY is the only one that describe it you guys nailed it on the head Owen
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 am

That poor smiley Sad

Sabby, I think she announced it this summer in her news letter or on FB or something. I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 am

amckuen wrote:
I am reading about half way through and I have no words. INSANITY is the only one that describe it you guys nailed it on the head Owen

Just wondering how your going, you ok? Do you need some support? hugs
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Thanks Greencat, I finished LOVED it and can't wait for the others. There were so many twist and turns that I didn't expect, it was fantabulous!!!! Just when I thought everything was fine vlane messed with me and I thought that Barrons was untrustworthy in the first few books I should have been watching out for Vlane!!!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:52 pm

It was really good! I push people to read this all the time Wink
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm

I have no qualms about pimping this series either. I just love how KMM make you wonder what the hell is Barrons and his story then suddenly it's not important and are more worried about WTF is going with Mac! It is so well done. Glad you enjoyed it am, what are you onto now? What do you read after too goodies like BDB and Fever?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Kate Daniels! Allie Beckstrom! The Edge series!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 am

Fever is the most detail-heavy plot-twisty series I've read, and I loved the roller-coaster of it all.

KMM has this incredible ability to suck the reader in to the obsession, and then manipulate us so we no longer care about THE BIG MYSTERY. It's brilliant.

But man, it was hard to come down from it. There really isn't anything else out there quite like it, but Showme's suggestions are good! I like Kim Harrison's Hollows series too.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

I soooo glad I read them they were faboulous!!!! twirling Thanks for pimping them. I am looking for the Hollows series, Cat and Bones or Dardynda Jones gotta see what I find and thanks for all the recomedations hugs
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 pm

KMM posted a little spoiler of her upcoming book ICED on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning   Karen Marie Moning - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karen Marie Moning
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5