Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BDSM

Go down 
+5
Greencat
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
sabby
Barbara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:13 pm

The stars are so wickedly tempting. They draw the eye in.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Wow Katya is very interesting. And seeing Vadim at home reading his fancy books, sipping tea ... And seeing him doing Nothing. What a complex guy, to say the least. And now I have just met Gavriil
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes, he is a much deeper person than you would think based on his introduction. It's interesting how Voinov takes your opinion of Vadim based on the Nothing and really changes it through the series. And by the end of the series I was left wishing the Nothing had never happened for even more reasons.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Sensational book! I have sent it to Janet and Cindi. Sabby would enjoy it too IMO ... I feel weird saying "enjoy" but you know what I mean.

star SF Ch5 star Dan has just left the giggler and seen the 2 guys snogging. Yep, so the Nothing and Vadim have now just given him a focus that before was just well hidden feelings. I also love British writing and all the colloquialisms. Of course I am still relying on the Fae guaranteed HEA here. smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh yes, you have the esteemed Fae HEA Guarantee. There will be a lot of places where you need to remember that. A lot of places. And I was also thinking Sabby would like this. And I understand using the word "enjoy." It's compelling.

Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Oh... I have passed their first meeting in the rented house!! And the way Dan growled "mine!" happy dance
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 am

I've been skimming through Soldiers since you've been reading it. I forgot how intense it is. And there is a whole shitload of foreshadowing! Wow! Dan shouldn't say never. I guess that's a good lesson for life. Becoming older just proves our younger selves wrong over and over again.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 am

I made myself put it down and go to sleep last night. I didn't want to. I even thought about reading more at 4 AM! I put it down with Dan waiting at the teahouse for the third time. I already wish the "Nothing" hadn't happened.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 am

star star SF - 60 % star star ok... So Dan has just made it more interesting for Vadim. Was that as bad as rape? From Vadims pov quite possibly ... Only Dan knew he wasn't going to kill him as soon as he came. The power shift is amazing ! Dan is taking being a fag like a duck to fucking water!! He is brutal though. Phew I thought Jake had the whole inner anger and disgust thing nailed. So many other couples in the m/m books pale next to these guys... Even Ty and Zane are meek and mild in comparison to these Alpha nutters!!! But a kiss would be good. When they were talking rules - Dan was quick to say, nope - out there if I have to kill you I will. I get the feeling Vadim balked at that thought. Of course Dan couldn't do it before they were fucking, so how could he now? I do like the way Dan loves the 'nectar' and Vadim really doesn't. He is becoming addicted to everything, well, they both are!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 am

Hi Whit!!! 4:37 here... I just let the dogs out for llo break... So tempted to read a quick chapter, but need sleep more - and these chapters are anything but quick!!! Chat later xx
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 am

spoilers SF spoilers

I think Vadim definitely thought it was worse than rape. Especially considering he had just found poor messed up Dan in a mass grave! In some ways this was Vadim's moment like Dan had in regards to the torture.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Is it wrong that I find it sexy when Dan zones in on that cigarette burn no idea
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:29 pm

That's how it's written. They seem to find it sexy.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm so far behind! I'm only on page 200.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:42 pm

I have the luxury of having read this last May.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:49 pm

There really is no pushing through to get shit resolved. It's more of a very intense journey.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Yeah, that's a good way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:17 pm

star star SF page 287 star star Yeah.... I didn't mean mass grave?? Haven't got there yet - I meant where Dan knocked him out, tied him up and sucked away with no chance of retaliation - "to make it interesting". Dan thinks that Vadim is a weirdo for even considering that Dan was going to kill him. Dan has just rescued him now from Mudja and is about to fuck him. Their dark humour is building now. Almost. Some of the most heart breaking lines re: relaxing, don't cry rape, and when they joke about the damage to Vadim as being from someone else's hand for a change Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh. Pay no mind to that then. I thought you were farther along.

They certainly have a strange banter for a few years. That gets less intense over the course of the books.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 pm

star SF page 293 star Don't stress. It is amazing how often you can run into a familiar face in Afghanistan LOL Dan is über Alpha fag!! Everything is so addictive to him! I love the sharing of food ! And the hand on the hip, as he snuggles "just" for warmth , of course. And how Vadim is ready for a sweeter touch, but scared to initiate it. That first time for Dan was intense. He is so complex - the way he is able to work the issue, see it - and move on. Almost like he let go then. Really good story. I did sneak a few pages last night during loo breaks while our friends were round last night! Bad me!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Dan definitely likes sex, to say the very possible least.

spoilers SF spoilers

Vadim is such a romantic and he seems to fall for Dan quickly. Even his relations with Platon seem to be more about a companion than sex itself. And Dan will only cuddle for warmth. Anything more than that is being a "poof." I actually felt sorry for Vadim that Dan wasn't getting it. But I can see how it would be hard to admit you love your rapist.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:57 am

And onto Part II smile

star SF star Soldiers II, first chapter star So finally we get the first kiss proper and it was so sweet. AND the fisting!! Wow!! So that whole weird bit with Darren and Mark had a purpose.... As much as I am really enjoying this book, there are parts which are just out of synch to me. Then Dan gives Vadim permission to fuck him; and when he tries so hard to make it right - Dan just wanted it hard. It left me feeling really flat Sad the drunken flirty bits were too cute!! As V thought - "creep" and "God" in one statement - Dan is a whirlwind of emotions and thoughts. He is back in Scotland now, I need a break to absorb. Oh also the bit where he thought of working for Brits but wants it now - not 10 years, with the risks that would incur - I felt so sad for him. It must be so huge when people that are so controlled see the freedom other countries have. The whole UK trip was weird and disjointed to me..... Maybe it will be tidied up later.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 am

There are a lot of parts that fell flat with me over the series as well. Most of them have a purpose later, I think.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:54 pm

star Special Forces star Up to Chapter 13

Do you guys think that V's anger while he was screwing Dan was reverting back to his desire for angry rough sex or because he was angry that Dan wouldn't allow him to be gentle and loving like he wanted to be?
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Both and either smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BDSM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BDSM