Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE FINAL POLL

Go down 
+7
Greencat
Starbrites
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
2shay
lornadune
b4v
11 posters
AuthorMessage

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Over the last few weeks we have whittled our way through all the supes and humans based on their unique talent Wink
The shifters, vamps, weres, mages, fae and of course mortals.

Somebody has been missing... from EVERY list; because he doesnt fit in any one category... we still don't know exactly what JZB is - other than extremely HAWT!!

But Eric Northman our delicious sheriff of Area 5 made it though as our pick of the picks - is he better, hotter, more desirable than Barrons???
VOTE now - for who is your ultimate HAWTIE!!

This is my final poll - FaeLadyFae FaeLadyFaye is taking over; thanks Fae!! Take this poll down when ever you feel a result has been reached and have fun in the future!
I am outta here be right back ... oops wrong way! bye

Last edited by SwedeLover on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Difficult choice! However, Barrons pretty much stayed the same character throughout the series. Eric, not so much. Although, I have not given up hope on him. heart
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:25 am

I will have to wait a couple of days while I finish Dead Reckoning before casting my vote in this one!
Back to top Go down
lornadune

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:17 am

I'll have to stick with Eric just because he was my first! in love Eric lead me into the realm of paranormal and I'll always love him for it. I also choose to believe if he wasn't besieged on all sides we would still be seeing the humorous, fun loving side too him also. It's still there folks just not front and center!

Ah Barrons so difficult to not vote for him but truthfully he scares the shit out of me!
Back to top Go down
2shay

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:40 am

Sorry, Eric fans. For me there is no choice.....Barrons all the way!

heart Barrons heart

shay\\'s baby
Back to top Go down

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:57 am

roflmao Lornadune! Yes, Barrons is one scary bastard! But, not when it comes to Mac and her family/friends, he's all heart (even if his heart stops beating from time to time) smile.

I forget the line in Dreamfever, but it cracked me up. When Mac finds out Barrons likes her mom's apple pie, she says something like that is comporable to vampires and puppies! lol!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:16 am

I must say that lornadune said it exactly. Eric was my first too, therefore he is my number one!! star
Even with Eric's character changing all of a sudden. But then to be honest, it's the TB version that gets me all giddy inside heart drool
Mmmm AS in love

I do love me some Barrons though !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:19 am

If Eric had remained AE, he would have been my choice, too.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:57 am

This is too damn hard!!!! How am i suppose to choose between these two? Swede you are killing me!!!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:05 pm

It is such a hard choice but...

My heart goes to Barrons!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Evil, evil poll! I'm gonna have to seriously think about this one.

Yes Eric was my first but Barrons has had a lasting impression.

I just don't know who to vote. confused
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:40 am

As much as I love Barrons, I just can't go past the vampire. heart vampy heart
Back to top Go down
Mochabookluver

Mochabookluver

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Ok. So I started the Fever series (for the 4th time) the series just never drew me in and it took me 3 days to get thru book one. But alas, I am on book 2. Barrons is an a@# BUT he will get my vote over Eric Northman any day! !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/Mochabookluver
2shay

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:34 pm

MBL--Love your avatar.....
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah this was definitely a tough one by far...... but I had to go with Eric (old Eric at least). The first few books I really didnt like Barrons and although I definitely fell for him in the end.... I dont know.
For those of you who said V scared you; Barrons is who scares the bejezus out of me!!!! fainting
Back to top Go down

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Hey Sabby,

Seriously, when I saw this poll I KNEW you would pick Eric over the dastardly Barrons!! Laughing

Don't be scared! Embrace the ruthless, cocky, self-righteous, hot and sexy being that is Barrons!

Who knows, he may have already have claimed you in your slumber and you wouldn't know it cause he erased the memory. muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Don't be scared! Embrace the ruthless, cocky, self-righteous, hot and sexy being that is Barrons!

Could not have said it any better not worthy
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:46 pm

LMAO!!!! that is funny especially since I didn't pick Eric in the polls leading up to this one!!! But you know me those tricky types of men are iffy with me. Sure Eric is arrogant but he makes me laugh...... at least he used to!! Sad

And Barrons can claim me in my slumber anytime.... just in my slumber though!!! Wink
Back to top Go down

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah, I miss the character that was Eric as well. tiptoe

Barrons is watching you...

He sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
Oh, slam that's Santa. roflmao

Sleep tight! pillow fight
Back to top Go down

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:10 am

Thank you Greencat! Love me some Barrons. heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:43 am

Ya'll just tickle the crap out of me with the creative way you use the smilies! Barely need words anymore! shay\\'s baby
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:49 am

heart BARRONS heart

Back to top Go down
2shay

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:54 am

I agree, starbrites, he got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:55 pm

LOL sabby Barrons scares me too. Yes, more Eric votes please - come on you can do it.
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Oddly, I would have bet that I would have picked Eric... he makes me laugh and is pretty much my ideal guy.... except that it's been awhile since I read the series and I've been disappointed in Eric lately. He's become almost as boring as Bill.

I do feel a tad guilty, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. I can only hope that the Eric I fell in love with comes back with a vengence and makes me rue the day I chose JZB over him. Please.... I'd love to see that happen. If this poll had come out BEFORE I read the last book, Eric would have still gotten my vote.

Sorry, Eric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE FINAL POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL POLL   THE FINAL POLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FINAL POLL
Page 1 of 1