Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE WICKED KISS

Go down 
+2
Greencat
gracious-plenty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 pm

ahh and it only gets better!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Reread.....Better than first read...! The smexy scene behind the Lucy's during the Halloween party was hot. I wonder why it made Alexa cry? Overwhelmed by having her two men together? A little embarrased, maybe? Both?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Loved Halloween scene. The costume ideas were brilliant!!!!
I think Lex was just filled with a lot lot of emotion. I wouldn't say embarrassed. She doesn't seem the type who cares about that kind of stuff. Maybe she just wasn't sure what to expect. Like how Arys would react to seeing Billy Idol getting down and nasty with his gal.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Yeah. I doubt she was embarrassed. She had been having a terrible week. The Alpha fight between Shaz and Julian. Tension at home because of Ky seeing Julian. The killing of the female werewolf and being attacked by her mate. The kiss with Julian. Seeing Zoey again. I am not surprised that she was crying after sex. The relief....... :D
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Yes!!!! Release achieved !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Finished my reread of The Wicked Kiss. Ahhhhhh........so good. The last scene. It struck me much differently in this read. The first time, I was thinking,,,,oh, how sweet. This time I had shivers. It was spooky. These beautiful people had just killed a man. They killed him and shared his blood. Then they walked away holding hands and talking about the greater "good" of their power. So normal. So natural. Sauntering back to the car, anticipating making love. That last scene could have been as chilling as anything I've read since Anne Rice. These characters are monsters, and I totally adore them. I am just mesmerized by their world and their devotion to each other. At least they killed a really bad man. Trina....you have a very powerful story.
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Aw thank you so much 2shay. It's so awesome to see it through the eyes of readers. Thanks for all the love. smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WICKED KISS   THE WICKED KISS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WICKED KISS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2