Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH

Go down 
+3
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
2shay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH   ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

KATE - was it a definite pan to give Kate no page time as such, so that we didn't get attached to her? I know I should of felt for her more than I did, because she really was an innocent bystander, but I really just wanted her to piss off <sorry> even though she was there first...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH   ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:00 pm

JOSH-lingo....
How do you come up with your lingo in the books? Puryas fucking knuckles is so funny! And by the dust of four corners! And there were a few in DK too.... Actually to the point that they sound so right I begin to think they aren't your "invention" at all but part of the dictionary , I only ever say telefon now (my kids roll their eyes) and is Oddsblood yours?? Cos I have adopted that too smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH   ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Josh--The Charioteer figures prominently in The White Knight. One of the lead characters in Mary Renault's book is Ralph Lanyon. Coincidental? The last name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH   ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:52 pm

No question..... Just playing with a pirate, aar me hearties pirate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH   ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANY QUESTIONS FOR JOSH
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4