SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 am

Me too! The snippets that DG has been posting from Trail of Fire have been so good.

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 pm

I have finally finished Fiery Cross! Onto to Breath now. Different narrator, going to have to get used to her, not as good with the different voices like Joanna.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:28 am

Wait....did you get the abridged version becasue the narrator is supposed to be the same throughout for the unabridged (and it is Davina Porter who is great BTW).
Back to top Go down
Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 pm

So it is, didn't even notice. Weird, unabridged version wasn't available. A echo in bone is. Well back to Davina for that one. I agree Davina is amazing. She has set the bar high fro the other audio's I listen to. Which sometimes seem a bit flat.

I don't like buying abridged either. Apparently they aren't very author friendly prefer not to support them.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 am

I think it was a rights issue. I think once the rights revert back, the unabridged will be available on all sites, but right now, it's only availble one place or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   

Back to top Go down

Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31