Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Series

Go down 
+10
44surf
Doppleganger
Starbrites
Oh Yes
FaeLadyFaye
Greencat
doxielover
showmethelove
b4v
Dragonlady
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Magic Series - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Series   Magic Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:56 pm

very happy
Really? excited Yay!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Magic Series   Magic Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:03 pm

wine Now that is a chat I will call in sick for Wink GP you are becoming a master with the chats, what are you using to bribe them all I wonder lol.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Magic Series   Magic Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Ok..honestly I've been very nervous to send them a request so I haven;t as of yet. BUT I got a PM via FM from a message that including me in it when they realized how close I leave to the next chat. OH YES was also included since she lives just an hour or so from me..Anywho..

When I noticed the topic of conversation was to meet with Andrew and his lovely spouse before the book signing that is taking place in Houston, I saw that Andrew was responding too. So I dropped a small hint and he responded..so viola..
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Magic Series   Magic Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Adventures in networking! roflmao
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Magic Series   Magic Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 am

They put up a free 35,000 word novella about Kate and Curren! You can download it for 2 weeks starting Christmas day. Check the timeline but I think it's after Magic Slays so BEWARE if yiou haven't read it. Here's a link. http://www.ilona-andrews.com/magic-gifts/ Even if you can't read it now, download it now! It's Kate and Curren heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Series   Magic Series - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Series
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4