SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

**MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 am

Kisten Sad why!!!
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:08 pm

has anyone else seen the reviews for A Perfect Blood on goodreads and amazon.. so far good reviews. I really shouldn't have read them it's gotton me all excited. bounce
Back to top Go down
amckuen

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:58 pm

I LOVED Kisten I sat on my couch and cried like a baby when he died. very sad He is the reason that I had a hard time liking Marshal. I was crushed and I loved him with Rachel. He was so Hawt and Dangerous, totally Rachel Candy drool I also agree with you Sabby I love Al now that he is now not trying to kill Rachel, but I want her with Trent if it can't be Kisten yummy
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Awesome review for A Perfect Blood (book 10) Very minor spoilers, but don't read if you don't want any. I read it and it sounds awesome!!!! Can't wait!

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2EWAYM6BKY94B/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R2EWAYM6BKY94B
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Gah! I don't want any? I feel like reading through my fingers.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:32 pm

OMG That review was AWESOME!!!! happy dance

This book sounds absolutly fantastic. Pale Demon was exceptionally awesome, but from what I just read, APB sounds even more so cheers

Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm seriously jonesing for Perfect Blood now!

Sounds like Al's going to swing back to being the baddie. it\'s so horrible

But if Trent rises to the occasion (*cough*), I'm ok with that.

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
sabby

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:52 pm

amckuen wrote:
I LOVED Kisten I sat on my couch and cried like a baby when he died. very sad He is the reason that I had a hard time liking Marshal. I was crushed and I loved him with Rachel. He was so Hawt and Dangerous, totally Rachel Candy drool I also agree with you Sabby I love Al now that he is now not trying to kill Rachel, but I want her with Trent if it can't be Kisten yummy

I know I was absolutely devasted when he died and cried for a few days!!! I almost stopped reading the series all together because I was so upset and thought I wouldn't like this series anymore without him. very sad But alas I was told not to give up and of course haven't regretted my decision this series just gets better!!
Most folks want Trent to be with Rachel, I'm in the minority but that's ok yap-yap cuckoo Al just makes me laugh and that gets me everytime!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:34 am

It was a good review with some pleasant minor spoilers. Made me happy smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:44 pm

We need a Trent elf smilie Whit and maybe an Al too
Must work on this . :idea:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!   

Back to top Go down

**MAJOR SPOILERS** Cruel, Cruel Kim!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2