SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Dark chocolate is a good way to describe these books. Very bittersweet. They aren't happy but the love is undeniable and beautiful. I would recommend these with care. Hemovore is very good and a lighter read, although still a bit gritty. It's very UF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 pm

HEMOVORE - yay!!! Marrrrk and i are very happy Johnathan EEZZ gay smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 pm

☀
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 pm

HEMOVORE - and oh so sweet and attentive smile the girl in the store has assumed that mark is his blood bonded.... hmmm, interesting to see what happens there if they cant get kitties (so nearly said pussies lol but i guess they dont want or need that!!!) could NOT say that elsewhere!
can you imagine being in that situation - no car, cant go home, no cards - little cash?? and that prissy pearl handle gun made me laugh! this book is really good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 am

Mouth sheath .... :D
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 am

I loved the whole Russian bakery. That was well written.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm

This is so sweet! J has just told M he has loved him for a long time, but where can it go - when he looks at how Josh has to live, and M says but they have each other.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Oh, good stuff is coming!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 pm

HEMOVORE - oh my god ! When Mark says to Jon if they had have met years ago he so would have taken him home, and .... swallowed! Aaw and Jon took a bullet for him! Well deflected it through him anyway! I kinda expected him to be infected but was convinced it was going to be Laszlo... Who I am thinking may be the one who infected everyone and wasn't the victim at all??? Yes , I do! I hear whistling on the right Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Does it mean there is something wrong with us that we find it romantic when a character takes a bullet for someone?

Whistling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

it was always my first criteria lol but i was born in zimbabwe Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Hmm, I don't think I can claim anything that cool. Uuhh...I grew up in the wild west. Yeah, that's the ticket. Whew, didn't think I was going to be able to talk my way out of that one. I almost had to just go with crazy for finding that romantic. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:46 am

HEMOVORE - so finished it and really liked it! guessed a lot of the "twists" and it definitely isnt on a par with Jactor or even Wild Bikey IMO but still good smile i did like the alternate ending ... surprisingly! (not)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 am

I agree the twists were all fairly evident in this one. I like that sometimes though.

Not much is on a par with Jactor. That set an incredibly high bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 pm

We are very pleased to announce that Jordan has agreed to come onto the site to chat and answer questions - if you havent read her books yet, you have time to get up to speed on the series so you can join in on the fun! She will be here on Saturday March 12th at about 2pm central time - so afternoon drinks in USA, evening tipple in UK (8pm) and champagne brekkie in the land Downunder (7am) - all good! Again, if you havent started her books yet then get reading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 am

I had a flick through the first 2 Chan Morpheus books - i really like Wild Bill! He is so conflicted and hot - I did once meet a very WB like guy at a club when I was 18 - all black leather and eye liner , my friend and I went home with him cos we were young excited and a tad silly! A knife came out, as they do and we thought crap! We need to get out of here - luckily he was totally cool and more into boys so we all went back to the club! Who said Zimbabwe in the 90s was dull smile
Anyway I loved how bill was so scared of vamping Mikey and knew that kissing was bad cos he may want to keep him! And for the first time in a very long time he got to climax! Loved the ending in both these books, and the start, and the middle! Bastard gray not even recognizing Bill! And Mikey not understanding how he could ever forget his face!! Manikin next - one of my faves of the series!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 am

SwedeLover wrote:
Who said Zimbabwe in the 90s was dull smile

Not me!!

I bought Hemovore, is there any particular order I need to know about before I jump in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 am

Hemovore is a stand alone so hop right in!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:21 am

I just read Payback - sweet!! Really good start and such a little shortie!! I'm going straight into Vertigo. Love Wild Bill smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:20 am

I have just recapped the first 5 books ( CM ) damn but I like Wild Bill... conflicted vampire, is there anything better? And one that looks like James Dean to boot - although I see him as Billy Idol in his prime! He is just so in love with Mikey - I loved the build up, both endings in books 1 and 2 were cute - then book 3 Manikin - probably my favorite in the first 5, gets the jealousy right up there - on both sides! One of my favorite moments was when Bill washes Mikeys make up off in the bath (bk 5) and also after seeing Harman (bk 4) Bill is just so desperate to go to Mikey but just can't let go of the picnic table - and it is Michael that soothes Bill - who just feels so bad Sad
Bill had been expecting Mikey to let slip the 'L' word but it his him that combines all his feelings for and about Michael when he says he loves him! <sigh> I definitely prefer WB povs on the whole, and Michael in the last book was decidedly pissy!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 am

Well I'm on Manikin already - damn but these books are schweeeet!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:33 am

I'm on Channeling Morpheous book 5 - Rebirth, just started but Mikey's Mum and his sister :x not cool 🇳🇴

I love all the original vamp details in this series - so clever.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 am

Finished Re-Birth, woah that was mental, wonder if we're going to come across Marianne again. Onto Sweet Oblivion :D
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:00 am

star Brazen - SO star

Cripes Mikey is doing my head in with this Damien shit, not sure how Wild Bill hasn't told him to fuck off yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 pm

He loves him, he will do anything for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   

Back to top Go down

Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next