Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PsyCop Series

Go down 
+6
Starbrites
2shay
Doppleganger
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PsyCop Series - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:09 am

I love the comments about making the concrete floor perfect, then covering it up with rubber mats.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 am

It was telling that his insecurity over one little "athletic" comment was stronger than his fear of that basement. The snide ways that Vic worked 'athletic' into all his internal conversations was hysterical.

Price really upped her game with GhosTV. The books before it were still great, but GhosTV is my favorite by far.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:57 am

It was just so good! I love the whole 'athletic' thing - the boy has so many hang-ups, but at least he has good hair smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:02 am

I totally agree with Vic about "minamilly-processed twigs". Yuck!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:33 pm

The brown rice and spelt carob chip cookie cracked me up. And you know it had to have been made with non-hydrogenated soy margarine and agave syrup too. I wouldn't touch that thing.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:20 pm

I could just imagine Vic's face when hit bit into that cookie. (Poriceless!)

The burrito and chips were the best though, I laughed so hard! Until lyle said that was just how Karen ate. Then it turned creepy.

The oatmeal was creepy too! It's amazing that Vic could eat anything without cringing after that.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Pssst--Sneaking in for a second.....really busy day....limiting my reading and posting....if I could just win the lottery I could stop with this whole "making a living" thing. So boring.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Vic want to swallow his burrito boa constrictor style....afraid of chocking....
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Finished....So good.......so funny.....looking forward to the chat!!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:49 pm

He drank the salsa! Couldn't you just picture the look of horror on Jacob's face?
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:48 am

Oh but he paid for that one smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah, he had to go fight crime with a bowling ball of food lodged in his gut. The image of Lyle and Jacob watching as Vic ate two huge burritos, a bag of chips, then drank salsa was pretty hilarious.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 am

Almost from the first page, the whole book was hilarious! Just loved it.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 am

Vic's internal dialogue is hysterical. Too many little details to list, like the favorite hand, the 'decoy' bed, Katrina vs. Faun, rebelling against the oatmeal.
I did grow to like Con during this book. I think what did it was the fit of blindness/clumisness he had when he took the psyactive pill. Hard to view him as scary after that.

Wonder how Jacob and Vic were able to work so well together at PsyTrain without being an obvious couple. Even Lyle, who seemed to have good gaydar, didn't pick up on it. They couldn't pull that off at the hospital in SECRETS.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 am

I liked Astral Knife.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 am

I think I have their first album.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 am

They were cool :afro:
(I've been trying to get that emoticon in somewhere for ages)
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 pm

And then to find out that the whole "athletic" problem was because Barbara is jealous of him! The ending was so cute. I think they will all wind up working for Con with many cool adventures.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 am

Started GhosTV and poor Vic just isn't athletic. Finally Vic got to be th e giver. It wasn't as hot as normal. Maybe the hipbone bruise line and him shutting his eyes so he didn't see himself took away from it somehow. Quivering thighs because he didn't want to put his weight on him. Poor Vic and his not athletic self. 😢

Crash is a man of many talents. I'm always happy when we get more of him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 am

Awww I liked that bit where he realised that Jacob wasn't sitting on him properly - he has such issues, bless him heart
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:50 am

I just started Ghost TV. I'm trying to get through it before our Saturday chat. The beginning was so funny. Vic cracks me up.
star
Jacob's sister's comment about how she had always imagined Vic with someone more athletic and then Vic's resulting insecurity about his lack of athleticism had me laughing out loud. Too funny when he asked Crash if the haircut made him look more athletic. Jacob's sister has got nothing on my sister-in-law though.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:35 am

You poor thing - Jacob's sister is mean!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 am

And she has an obnoxious brat!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:54 am

Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:21 am

he could totally rock the Vic look!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PsyCop Series
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next