SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

PsyCop Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Secrets and Camp Hell kind of run together. Questions will be answered.

Their intensity is stunning. Their love for each other grows throughout the series in a believable and profound way.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Believable. Yes, it is a more realistic portrayal of a relationship, which is a nice change in pace. They are in love but the relationship moved fast and there are lots of lingering insecurities. Plus they are still getting to know each other, introducing family and friends, and navigating their acquantance with exes. Vic's internal dialogue is priceless, and incredibly frank.

I would love to get my hands on a short written from Jacobs POV.

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 pm

did you see the interview with him and Carolyn? whilst not a POV you see some of his inner self in that; and a beautiful chunk of it in GhosTV.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:19 pm

"Stroke of Midnight" is a free short story from Jacob's perspective. It's excellent. It takes place between books 3 and 4.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Oooh, I read the interviews but I missed that short.

smile Yay for more Jacob!

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 pm

I think my bberry ate my post. If I'm double-posting, then the darned thing is screwing with my head again and I'm sorry.

I did see the interview, which was cute. I didn't know that short was a Jacob POV! Yay! (I thought it was a Crash short so I skipped it.)

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:07 pm

The Crash ones are "Striking Sparks" and "Many Happy Returns". I really found them to be mostly plotless sex. That has it's moments, but I would like to actually learn more about Crash.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Just finished GTV - wow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 pm

star star
Awww the candy/Jacob striped rope and how he was 'bomb blast' protecting Vic even in his sleep - cute cute heart heart
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:57 pm

star GTV star

It is cute! But I haven't read much further than that, and now I'm wondering what danger Jacob sensed that Vic didn't. Jacob wasn't bomb-blast covering Vic when the OBE started (was he?), so what changed?
Is Faun up to something? Just what I need, another reason to dislike her!
Don't tell me! I'll finish tonight and find out soon enough. smile

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 pm

star GTV star

I loved the candy cane striped silver cord.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 pm

I started Camp Hell and Vic is being pretty shitty to Jacob. I know he's going through some shit but he's basically running to others. Kind of like he got mad at Jacob for doing in Secrets.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Second that - annoying isn't it?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:30 am

I finished Camp Hell. Loved it! How can Vic be annoying and endearing at the same time? I even more in love with Jacob, he's so intense and yummy. He was so happy to have a "gift". Makes sense since he is a Psych groupie of sorts. In the end he is just a good person that want to do the best h can for the people he helps. Love him heart

Although I realized the faxes were from Stephan during the BJ/wig regression, I was really hoping it wasn't him. He may have thought he was doing the right thing for both of them given their situation, but it's still betrayal to Vic.

WTF is up with Lisa popping in and the disappearing? I hope she gets herself together soon because I like her. I guess it wouldn't be any fun for us if Vic could Si no her about everything.

Now what is going to happen with Jacob? They don't have a test in place for his shield but I'm sure they can come up with one. It could stay a secret but Carolyn knows and she can't lie.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 am

GhosTV will answer some of your questions.

I felt so sorry for Vic about Stefan. Especially after his guilt at the realization about how much he loved Stefan and never told him. How much was a giant lie on Stefan's part?
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:50 pm

star CH star
And that he hadn't just been ratting him out to the feds, but his betrayal went all the way back to Camp Hell and that wig and JCP only knows how many other little things he snitched on Sad Poor Vic.
Lisa has issues, I actually think Vic is a better friend to her than she is to him but maybe the story just catches her at a shitty period in her life and maybe the story wouldn't work so well if you have an omnipotent person on board!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:12 pm

We are very pleased to announce that Jordan has agreed to come onto the site to chat and answer questions - if you havent read her books yet, you have time to get up to speed on the series so you can join in on the fun! She will be here on Saturday March 12th at about 2pm central time - so afternoon drinks in USA, evening tipple in UK (8pm) and champagne brekkie in the land Downunder (7am) - all good! Again, if you havent started her books yet then get reading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 pm

We are very pleased to announce that Jordan has agreed to come onto the site to chat and answer questions - if you havent read her books yet, you have time to get up to speed on the series so you can join in on the fun! She will be here on Saturday March 12th at about 2pm central time - so afternoon drinks in USA, evening tipple in UK (8pm) and champagne brekkie in the land Downunder (7am) - all good! Again, if you havent started her books yet then get reading
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:04 am

OMG--My poor face is frozen in a silly grin. This book, not surprisingly, is so damn funny. Vic is obsessing about not being athletic enough for Jacob, and just smashed his fingers to "pulp". That should NOT be funny, but in the context of the story I just did this stupid sounding giggle snort! If Ms. Price is this funny in person, I can't wait for the chat.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 am

Jacob was just laid low by a piece material. My poor face is hurting. I should read this at night only so I can soothe myself with alcohol.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 am

I was laughing out loud too. I loved when he asked Crash if he thought the haircut made him look athletic. The Moe Howard School of Cosmetology still makes me laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 am

I've said it before - he is such a girl! But I love him smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 am

Oh....Jacob as Buff Flexington....now my side is hurting.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 am

Vic can't pick up Jacob's barbell without the aid of a forklift.....I'll loan him mine...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   

Back to top Go down

PsyCop Series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next