Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devon Monk

Go down 
+8
Starbrites
showmethelove
2shay
b4v
Greencat
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Devon Monk - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:36 pm

I was surprised she asked to try things with him too. She didn't even remember him and she still wanted to try. How could he say no to that?

There are no big Book 2 spoilers up there. Really. Just vague stuff. smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: MOTL Topic Merge   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 pm

This is the official spoiler thread for Magic On The Line. The next installment in Devon Monk's Guild Series.

Since this is the official spoiler thread, the spoiler star S are not necessary.

Happy reading reading

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:38 pm

SO...... uuuummmm I'm gonna have to hold off on starting 2 tomorrow; didnt remember Drink Deep is coming out and Im just too curious to find out wtf is going on to wait. But I'll be back right quick u guys!!! be right back
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:41 am

I'm starting now.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:19 am

I hear that there was a wee bit of angst over how the last Chicagoland Vamps book ended.
Hopefully you come back to the Magic series a happy reader!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:01 am

I think I will delay reading MOTL for another few days. Mabe even wait until some of you guys get caught up and join in on the group read !!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:08 am

I've finished MOTL but can wait to comment.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:47 am

Halfway through book 2. Bit slow on it at the moment, weekend off so will play catch up then.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:48 pm

So I decided to forego Neill's DD so am starting book 2 right now!!! very happy be right back
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Woohoo Sabby!! excited

Can't blame you honey Wink
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Finished book 2! cheers

star Blood star

What? No! Nonono, I want that romantic date to happen, dammit!
That ending totally left me hanging.

I don't trust Violet....at all.

Moving directly on to book 3, and if it doesn't open with a date I'm gonna be pissed! Mad
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Started this book tonight. I'm not that far yet only about 30% in and man I really wish we could know what the others were thinking or what's going on while there away from Allie. I've been reading so many books lately with more then one point of view that I miss not knowing what is going on in the minds of everyone else. I sure as hell would love to know Zay and Shames thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Done and I loved it! Anyone else read this yet?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Yes. It was EXCELLENT!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:19 pm

It really was! Gosh waiting for the next was is going to be rough. What's your take on the magic making Allie sick? I was even more impressed with her dad this book. He's still a mystery to me but I still wonder how that's going to play out. So many things to think about.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:26 pm

I think Allie may be pregnant, but I also think the whole conversation about talking about having kids together may have been thrown in there as a red herring to make us suspect she is pregnant. Authors are trickssssy.

I wonder what Daniel's real motives are. He seems to be doing awful horrible things for a couple of books, only to find we knew only half the story and he was double crossing the baddies. He certainly is Machiavellian and doesn't seem to care how many people he fucks over to get what he wants. I'm always guessing with him. He was devoted to Violet who seems to be a wonderful person. I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:55 pm

I was thinking the same thing that she was pregnant but your right about 1 thing authors are very tricky people and it probably was put in there to mess with our minds. I just kept thinking that her and the baby were not compatible so it was messing with the magic. What is really bothering me is when Bartholomew Kept talking about the accident that Allie had and how daniel made a deal. Then I started to wonder if that was why her dad always had such a problem with her. Yes I know that in the beginning it was because if she would not follow in her dad's footsteps but now I'm wondering if it has something to do with this accident. I am also wondering a lot about that doctor Collins. He looks at her like they have some kind of connection she cannot remember. So many damn theories this time to play around with.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 am

Finished Blood, now onto to Shadows bounce

star Blood star

Dopple do you think Violet has something to do with what happened with Allies dad? Hmmm she could be trying to use Allie for something, sure she knows more than she letting on. We will see.

I want a sexy date. Well back to Doppleganger I have to speed read Shadows so I can get to DD.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:32 am

star Blood star

The red flag went up when Violet asked Allie to move back home. Then when her father tried to use her I wondered how she could possibly be married to him without sharing his motives.
I think shes more in cahoots with him than responsible for his death.

star Shadow star

I met Shamus! cheers He's such an asshole towards Zay, but I love it. He took a beating by being Allie's proxy - how.could I not like him?. I do think that Allie should have bought him the beer instead of the other way around. Boo, Allie, bad manners.

I also met Stone. Even though it reminds me a lot of Bis, I really like him. I'm waiting for him to come back and scare the poo out of somebody.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:44 am

I'm starting!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 am

Yay!! happy dance
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Have you finished Shadow Dopple? Sorry didn't want to read bottom part of post incase of spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:38 pm

~75% through Shadow. Might finish tonight.....maybe.
It's really good so far. A bit creepy, but that's fun.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 am

Creepy? Have you met Jingo Jingo?
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:48 pm

star Shadow star

Nearly done. Last few chapters. Meet Jingo Jingo and Shame. Chance is going to be a bit of wild card I see. I wanna know what memories are missing that we don't know about yet, that the Authority didn't want Allie to remember. Right I need to get back to reading so I can get to DD. Waiting on the next Magic books to arrive in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devon Monk
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next