Share | 

Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 am

1. Succubus Blues
2. Succubus on Top
2a City of Demons (Eternal Lover Anthology)
3. Succubus Dreams
4. Succubus Heat
5. Succubus Shadows
5a Brushstrokes (Dreams and Desires Anthology)
6. Succubus Revealed - final book in series.

Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Take Seth Mortensen. The man has risked his soul to become Georgina's boyfriend. Still, with Lucifer for a boss, Georgina can't just hang up her killer heels and settle down to domestic bliss. In fact, she's being forced to transfer operations...to Las Vegas.

The City of Sin is a dream gig for a succubus, but Georgina's allies are suspicious. Why are the powers-that-be so eager to get her away from Seattle—-and from Seth? Georgina is one of Hell's most valuable assets, but if there's any way out of the succubus business she plans to take it--no matter how much roadkill she leaves behind. She just hopes the casualties won’t include the one man she’s risking everything for... August 30th 2011
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:10 am

I have started this series. It's actually pretty good.. Has anyone else read these?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:16 am

Love Love Love this series Starbrites!!!!
happy dance happy dance

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Roman :sigh: can we have a "fan herself" smilie??
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Roman...How about a drool smile 🤤 🤤 heart

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:32 pm

I LOVE this series.
I still have strange Seth, geek dreams from time to time. Awesome.
Can't wait for the last book!
Let us know your thought Starbrites ~ I have heard lots of theories.
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 am

This is one of my favourite series, I'm really looking forward to the final book later this year.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Ok first off. I LOVED this series. I pretty much have loved everything that has been sugested to me here on this site and these ones did not disappoint. Let's get right down to it ladies.. Waiting till aug to see how it turns out SUCKS! The 2 contact thing has my brain working overtime. Seth called her by her true name.. Do you think the other contract is his?? No that seems wrong but WTF? Ok not that I dislike Seth cause I don't but I happen to be a Roman fan! I am pretty sure Carter knows whats going on with the contracts and he has been so interested in her and seth but why? Maybe I shouldnt have jumped on here and started writing right away cause my mind is still working.. Come on guys give me some of your theories PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Oh so many theories! BTW I like Roman almost as much as Seth. Think, hope, Roman will have his own series after this one. He is just not right for Georgina.

Theory
Think the original contract the one Georgina made was that her husband would continue his life as if she never existed. But he never married, never found love. Although he didn't remember her he was unable to move on without her. So in his many incarnations, the latest being Seth, he is always trying to find her again, even though he has never lost her. Carter has been watching all of this for centuries. The contract will in fact be void because it was never honored in the first place, if her first husband were able to move on and have a normal life he would have found someone and had children... I think this is why Seth was able to find her in the other realm, they are soul mates that transcend both time and space. That is my favorite theory and I am sticking with it. Hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:46 pm

All that you say is sound and logical ..... But then what has been the point of Roman? I want him to get the girl!! But him in his own series I would take as another option heart
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 pm

oh yes... I think your theory is gold.. Reading what you wrote brought my mind right up to some of those same thoughts. I didn't have the same ones as you but pretty close to it. The way she kept describing how her and seth couldnt be close enough and how she felt that same with her husband all those years ago and Seth feeling the same way. This book I think was the heaviest of them all which probly has alot to do with the series wrapping up in the next book. That would be fantastic if she did a series with Roman. He was crazy and I think we all seem to love the crazy ones.. smile I hate to admit this but after finishing all these I feel incomplete/unsatisfied/blah.. I think it's just that there is still one more left and it's to far away till I get the answers I want.. We know carter knows everything but do you think Jerome knows as well? It seemed like he did and then I still am a little unsure as to why the imp who did her contract sent simone to try to get seth to go over to the dark side basically.. What was the point of all that?

Edit cause I just have to add this..
If all things have to do with just her why wouldnt there be something wrong with her contract not that there is 2 of them????? hmm.. I don't think a book has had this much effect on me before.. Someone smack me... confused
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:57 am

Maybe the two contracts conflict?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 am

Well I guess i'll just have to wait it out.. :-) Now that i've had sleep my brains not so obsessed over getting the answers. When your brain has a melt down over books I consider that a good set of books!!
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:39 am

I think the two contracts are that the imp basically forged one once he became aware that Georgina and Seth(her husband, the guy in france...) could not be separated in any of their lifetimes. I think he sent Simone because he either knows Carter knows or Seth is close to remembering. Once they figure it out, and he did call her by her real name, then the imp is toast.

I am not sure Jerome knows. He might know about Seth, but maybe he only saw the forged contract. I think he only knows part of the story. Or he does know and is scared about loosing his Succubus. Even though he is a demon, he does care about Georgie.

Oh, I just love this series. Thinking about all the characters in this group is just awesome. Love her little band of friends.

I love Roman too, but he isn't Georgie's soul mate. Which is a corny thing to say, but in their case seems to be in fact true.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:26 pm

In a flashback she was in france I think with Bastien (not sure if I spelled that right) She was in love with a man name Luc and he wanted to marry her but she said no to protect him from her and when she running from him he got in the middle of her and a guard and Luc was killed. She spoke of him in the same sense she does of her husband and Seth. Wonder if he was another one of those reincarnations.. Just a rambling thought...
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:37 am

That was my impression, too, starbrites
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

Yep, me too, I think they all are reincarnations of Seth/her husband. They seem to always find each other. I wonder if Carter is putting him in her path every time?
Back to top Go down
calimama

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Starbrites, This series really affected me as well. I felt so bad for all involved in the doomed engagement: Seth, Georgina, and the now ex-fiance and ex friend (can't remember her name). I felt the emotional trauma in those last few books.
I like Oh Yes's theory probably better than my own, but here is what I was thinking, nonetheless. I wonder if Georgina's husband also made a contract after she left that will somehow cancel out both their contracts. I can't remember what Georgina found out about both contracts, but I remember that she discovered there were two. I think Carter and Jerome know. I do think that Jerome cares for Georgina even if it is his job to keep her in her place. I have a bit of a crush on Carter and I wish he could get a little action on the side without the whole damnation thing.
I love Roman by the way and I would totally read a book where he was the protagonist.
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 am

I have pretty much the same theory, Calimama. Everything was correct with Georgina's contract, so I think her husband must have made a later contract that conflicts with Georgina's in some way - maybe something to do with finding his soulmate.

I would definitely read a series starring Roman! angel Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Ok so like I said before this set of books has been on my mind. Mostly I think because there is still that one last book. I decided to skim threw these books looking for any kind of clues about Seth or the contracts. That theory about Seth being another reincarnation of her husband and other men from her past is looking more and more true. I found this today Book:5 Succubus Shadows page 218. When Georgina was looking from person to person after being rescued she says He was staring at me like he new me which wasn't a surprise because I new him too. I didn't know how but I did. In fact. I was beginning to realize I new everyone in this room. Other names were coming back to me. This one mans name eluded me though largely because SEVERAL KEPT POPPING INTO MY HEAD. Maybe that is just some evidence to the theory. Ok well now I can take these books back to my library and stop obsessing. ☀
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Still have hope for Roman for the HEA!!! heart

But if not no biggie if he can have his own series please !!! pray

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:46 pm

RM would be stupid not to give us a Roman series! With dark swan finishing and this one finishing, she will only have Bloodlines so I bet we do get a Roman series. I hope the same cast of characters is in it as well. I think I am looking forward to this last book more than anything else this year.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 pm

I agree Oh Yes, that if she doesn't run with a spin-off series to include Roman and the others from the GK series, she would be crazy. She would already have a huge fan base.

FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Given that she did it with the YA series it wouldn't be shocking if she did it here. It is just good business sense too. Ready made world and characters, all you have to do is continue the story.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 pm

I agree a story in Romans pov would be excellent. I sure wouldn't mind knowing what goes on in Jerome or Charter head either though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series   

Back to top Go down

Georgina Kincaid - Succubus Series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next