Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deepest Sympathy

Go down 
+3
gracious-plenty
Greencat
Starbrites
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Deepest Sympathy Empty
PostSubject: Deepest Sympathy   Deepest Sympathy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:03 pm

We would like to express our deepest sympathy to Dopple who lost her Father-In-Law last night. Just know we are thinking and praying for you and your family at this difficult time.

heart G-P and Starbrites hugs
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

Deepest Sympathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy   Deepest Sympathy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:43 pm

hugs from me too Dopple.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Deepest Sympathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy   Deepest Sympathy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:24 pm

We love you Suzanne!!!!
heart hugs heart
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
planetcheese

planetcheese

Deepest Sympathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy   Deepest Sympathy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm

You and your family are in my prayers. hugs
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

Deepest Sympathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy   Deepest Sympathy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:24 am

I am so very sorry for your loss. At least he is out of pain. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Deepest Sympathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy   Deepest Sympathy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Shame on me, I just saw this. Thank you all so much. I love our little community here - you guys are so much fun and so supportive. What did I do before I found my online book-buddies? hugs

Mike's father had alzheimers so the last couple years has been especially tough on the family. We're sad to see him go but we're relieved he's no longer in such confusion and discomfort anymore. It's been a tough week for Mike and the kidlets, but we're getting back into our regular routine and things are looking up.

Thanks again everyone - I love you all too.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

Deepest Sympathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy   Deepest Sympathy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey Dopple, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks. I send my condolences to you and your family. Alzheimer's is pretty horrible. hugs It runs in my Mom's side of the family and it's sort of everyone's worst fear on that side of the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deepest Sympathy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deepest Sympathy   Deepest Sympathy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deepest Sympathy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recommendations...Calendar of Events..Polls & More... :: Recommendations...Calendar Of Upcoming Events...Book Releases...Polls-
Jump to: