SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Alpha & Omega Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 am

Totally on the same page as you Starbrites I liked the short in the prowl anthology but neither of the books got me hooked at all, Bran is someone I always enjoy reading but that was about it Sad sadly after those books and then RM my Patty Briggs relationship has taken a dip Sad
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Sun May 22, 2011 5:47 am

I don't think anyone here has a problem with others having a different opinion, Starbrites :sunny: (one if the things I love most about this site), and you certainly aren't alone in not really connecting with Anna.

I actually really like the A & O series, a much as I do the Mercy series, but Anna is a very different character to Mercy. I think she is a very strong woman, she just has a quiet strength that's come from her surviving such damaging experiences rather than a kick-butt kind of strength.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 am

Finally finished. I didn't hate the books but they were not my favorite. I too am very interested in Bran. I liked all the characters but the story just didn't grab me. Of course i'm the type of person who would continue to read the series anyway cause once i've started something I have to know how it will end.. smile Do the same thing with movies. Drives my
husband up the wall. He could walk away from
a bad movie no problem but I have to watch it
till the end. I always have to know how a story
will end!! Do anyone know how many will be in this series?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Sun May 22, 2011 11:20 am

I really liked the A&O series. I was always more interested in Charles than Bran. I felt terrible for Anna and enjoyed watching her true self come out. Slowly Wink I like her.

I also really liked Masques and Wolfsbane. I enjoyed the second book in both of these PB series a little more than the first.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Sun May 22, 2011 12:57 pm

I believe the third and final of this series is to be published in 2012. I could be wildly wrong about that, though.

I felt less ambivalent toward Anna as she healed from her traumas and the series progressed. I think that is part of the point of this series. What happens when the person who is meant to make you feel better is broken? How do you fix it? Also, in terms of Charles and Bran, how do you take care of the people who are supposed to take care of you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   

Back to top Go down

Alpha & Omega Series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2