Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin

Go down 
+2
gracious-plenty
Starbrites
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Elemental Assassin Series

0.4: Spider’s Nemesis
0.5: Poison
0.6: Web of Deceit
0.7: Spider's Bargain
1: Spider's Bite
1.5: Web of Death
2: Web of Lies
2.5: Wasted
3: Venom
3.5: Tan­gled Dreams
4: Tangled Threads
5: Spider’s Revenge
5.5: Thread of Death
6: By a Thread
7: Widow’s Web ~ August 21, 2012.

Last edited by Starbrites on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 am

Do you guys want to just leave this like it is and start from fresh, or would you like the old thread merged back?
Lemme know because I cool either way. The old thread can just stay in archives
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 pm

star Widow's Web star
I'm really scared. I just read a blog by the author that said "I do something in this book that some folks are probably not going to like."

Then I read a review on GR's that said she cried and cried and cried while reading this book.

What does this mean???? In the first book, Fletcher was killed. What's going to happen in this book? I can only come up with one thing and that's not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 pm

star Widow's Web star

Well, Now you have me freaking out PC! If she has her and Owen Break up or Owen Cheat on Gin I will just have the biggest fit and girl, I hope she dosen't kill anybody off.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

star Widow's Web star

I know one of Owen's ex's is in this book. But that is really all that I know.

I can't wait until this book comes out to find out what she's talking about.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh shit!!!!
tantrum
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Ruh-roh.....now I'm worried too!

One more month, it's only one more month. (I'll keep repeating this to myself until I stop worrying about Owen!)
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:19 pm

It's almost time to find out what's going to happen. My gut is telling me something and I really, really hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Me too PC! I have a bad feeling. Will you be reading it tomorrow on release day?
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 am

I'll start tonight if it come through. Should be waiting for me when I get home from work. Goodie smile Will finish Hexed tonight.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:44 am

Damn another good book that I will be behind on. I will never catch up to chat with you gals. Sad
I guess maybe I need to take some extra loo at work. This could help
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 am

I was very bad and started reading other people's reviews about this book and now I'm more scared than ever.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 am

cheater Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Yes, I'm a cheater! smile I also just spent my whole day reading Widow's Web. I know, that's crazy but I couldn't help myself. I woke up really early this morning and just jumped right in. I had to. I had myself all worked up after reading all those reviews.

Now, I am not going to say anything yet because people haven't read it but I will say that we've all seen that Jennifer Estep has written that she does something that people wont like and she is right on that count but I am going to say that I think she made the right choice in doing what she did. In my opinion it had to be done. When people are ready I will be here to chat and possibly defend my opinion. smile

Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm getting it from the library and it won't come in until Saturday so I know what I'm doing this weekend. I haven't read any of the reviews yet. I have a feeling I will before Saturday. I just can't wait.

So Starbrites, was it good?
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 pm

I caved. I couldn't take it anymore. I went to Goodreads and read the spoilers. Wow. I'm about ready to get out the tissues just reading the reviews. very sad I don't know if I even want to read this one now or wait until the next one comes out so I can read them back to back.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:24 pm

PC! roflmao

I loved it! Read it! Don't wait. Like I said above I thought it was somethign that had to be done and once you read it you will understand what I mean. You might not be thrilled but I think you'll understand what i'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 pm

I'd like another person to compare my feelings with.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 pm

You convinced me. I'll read it this weekend. I'll just keep some tissues handy.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 am

I'm reading on the weekend too. SB No No you didn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 am

I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself. The anxiety over those damn reviews was getting to me. smile
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I love my library. I just picked up my copy. I want to read the last chapter so bad. But I really need to finish two other books that I'm reading right now. So it looks like it will probably be this weekend. I just don't know if I have the will power.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 pm

why!!! Don't read the last chapter. If you do you won't understand why things are the way they are. smile
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm one of those people that has to know how things end. Ugh, I'll try to have willpower.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:44 pm

You can do it! I have faith in you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin    Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next