Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darynda Jones - Darklight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Darynda Jones - Darklight  Empty
PostSubject: Darynda Jones - Darklight    Darynda Jones - Darklight  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 pm

The Darklight Series

1: Death and the Girl Next Door ~ October 2nd 2012
2: Death, Doom, and Detention ~ 2013
3: Death and Other Distractions ~ 2013
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones - Darklight    Darynda Jones - Darklight  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Ok I totally love Darynda for her Charley series but I love her now even more for her YA one.
I started it this morning, DATGND and I had to sneak off for lots of loo breaks because I don't want to put it down!!
Her writing is so fresh and fun.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones - Darklight    Darynda Jones - Darklight  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:12 am

I really liked it too but I had a few complaints but they were small and stupid and only because this is like the first YA series I have ever read besides Twilight. You know no swearing, no smexy but other then that it was super great. I'll get used to the YA thing i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones - Darklight    Darynda Jones - Darklight  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:58 am

OK so I finished too and I really LOVED IT!!!!!! heart

I think this is going to be a great new YA series. I really like the characters. They each stand out but I have to say that I do love Brooklyn and Glitch.

I want to know the big mystery about that camp trip that has Glitch so freaked out. Turtles???? Really. lol!

I don't know what it is about YA that i like so much. Maybe because the innocence of the characters. scratch
Makes me remember my school days. I was such a prude roflmao I freaked out when my first boyfriend wanted to hold hands. I was such a nerd.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones - Darklight    Darynda Jones - Darklight  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darynda Jones - Darklight
Page 1 of 1