Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Go down 
+12
calimama
autumnleaves
readerchic
uapeople
sabby
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
Starbrites
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
Barbara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm on my phone, and the chatbox doesnt work well on it.

Sorry I missed you. heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Spent some time on the patio yesterday with my iPad plugged into my speaker dock listening to the new Lionel Richie album, Tuskeegee. OMG....! it is so good!.

Just finished my reread of the 50 Shades trilogy.

I have one little book I want to read. sigh Already missing Ana and Christian. sigh Then I guess I will reread Shattered Glass.

ETA: sigh......
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 am

Dragging toe in dirt, bouncing my little ball, playing by myself....oh, look.... shay\\'s baby Bree has come out to play ball with me.....yay....sigh.....

Missing you guys ......
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 am

Work sucks right now...not nearly enough time for play. Sad

After the tornado I really ought to be happy my job didn't disappear up a funnel cloud. But no, I'm spoiled and want my play time back!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:06 pm

twirling Hi, Dopple! twirling

While looking around on facebook for a fansite for Fifty Shades Of Grey I got a little shocked. If you look it up, you will find that that fb site is a "role playing" site. The administrators are listed as being Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele Grey. They have rules.....snort. You must have read all three books, you must be over 18 to read and over 21 to write. They have multiple "rooms". All the role playing is based on where the books stopped. No. No. No. I did not join the page.

I am still stunned that this great story has been turned into a sex manual for the ever so slightly twisted. And I say that with great affection.

I found an article on E.L. James's page talking about the "fans" of this series being those women who read maybe 3 books a year. My personal opinion is that few of the nut cases I saw on 20/20 have ever read a great sex scene. ....Ahem....there are many......many.....in this book. Anyway, the majority of the "sex manual" crowd are serious readers. Just saying.

I have had some contact through another of my fan based groups with several "serious" readers who are just as stunned as me about the "sexaholics" who are taking over the fandom of this book.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm

I will get to this book...there just isn't enough time in the day
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 am

Okay.....I was just fooling around on the members list. Wow. We have a lot of new members! That is pretty cool.

I also noticed that Fae and I have more posts than anyone. Damn. I spend way too much time here. Back to work for me.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 am

At least I don't stand out all alone.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 am

Well, Barb has changed her id a couple of times. She is probably ahead of both of us if we counted them all up. And.......you and I are keeping very good company! heart

ETA: 213 members and only 15 have 100 or more posts. We are a pretty tight little group. I think I like that okay, but would like to see more members posting regularly. Like DAILY! At least a howdy-do!

Love the Blah, Blah thread, btw.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:22 am

hugs To Swede and Fae for letting me know that Dani had come to the chatroom early. That was, quite possibly, the best chat ever! OMG....I had a BLAST! Dani is just .... just...fun. And funny. And smart. I don't know who first recommended Shattered Glass but I thank you and thank you some more. Not just a great story. A great story teller, too. hugs
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:09 am

I don't know about you Shay, but I keep my iPad close by with volume on full so if a message comes in I get it -- I know Seymour is gutted she missed out. She thought it was Sun morning for some reason. Dani is amazing -- a breath of fresh air!! I know I saw the cover for Darryl book and marked it to read before I even checked the series!! Absolutely one of the best reads this year for me -- if not THE best.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:36 am

I keep my message alert turned off. Really shouldn't do that. Is there a way to turn on pm message alerts only? Every alert for a facebook post about made me crazy. Speaking of ipads. I upgraded to the ipad3. Might not be worth it too everyone, but out here in the boondocks the faster processor is wondergul! I was on it last night. I could not have done that from my original.....too slow. I would have had to come back to the office and gotten on my pc. iPad3 rocks! Not that the original iPad is that slow....It's just that our coverage is bad and the new one just barrels on! I love it!

ETA: Ya'll need to block me from the damn gallery. Already been there this morning and I need to be working!!!! Chap Guy....! I want him.....! I wonder what his face is like. Tell me he is gruesome so I can stop this madness!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 am

Umm, he's gruesome. LOL Really.

Shattered Glass is all on Swede. She made me read it, too. I'm very thankful.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:01 am

Oh, Fae. Thanks. I am so glad the.......thingy....doesn't have a gorgeous face. I would be lost forever.

So, Swede is responsible for Shattered Glass and finding Dani. She needs a prize!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:35 pm

So I just checked out the gallery and HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

That's actually kinda scary. Nice to look at but....ow.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 pm

I said ow several times during the chat last night. Between "crooning" drunkenly tto Chap Guy and the.......yeah. That. We should have a contest to name it. Nothing as mundane as cock, prick or penis works. It's just .....more.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:34 pm

St.John ... Loves some sin, nyes he does
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:35 pm

ps... I've moved him behind covers next to butt boy
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:35 pm

You're killing me, Swede. Hiding my guys. Off to find those purty things.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Autumn has read 50 Shades twice, as have I, and starbrites is reading it now. Any chance we could have a dedicated thread? If not, we can sort of hi-jack one of the little used romance threads. But...but.....we have gotta discuss! Making me itch.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:24 pm

I can whipping up a dedicated thread under het romance I guess
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 pm

That will be fine, or we can just use the contemporary het romance. Either way. Not many of us reading romance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blah! Blah! Blah!
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recommendations...Calendar of Events..Polls & More... :: Blah! Blah! Blah!-
Jump to: