Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Go down 
+12
calimama
autumnleaves
readerchic
uapeople
sabby
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
Starbrites
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
Barbara
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 pm

I have set this up so we don't litter any author or book specific threads with crap its nots me Once in a while we will probably just delete the posts, when and if it gets too full... but for now please just use this is you have any general comment or announcement.

Last edited by SwedeLover on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2shay

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

I will start by just saying good morning. Wishing you all a great day.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi Shay Hi this is a 4 day week from hell for me! This whole turning the clock ack an hour has really hit me. I bloody wake up at 5am every damn day!! Roll on the weekend!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 pm

There was a study I saw online somewhere that talked about the two weeks following time changes being the least productive of the year. It was interesting so I'll never find it again.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 pm

See. And I thought I was just lazy. Nick is home , which is great -- he cooks dinner and all, I just come home and flop on the couch. But we have a 4 day weekend this weekend, so maybe if I pull a really late night one night it will put my inner clock to rights
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

I just bought The Viking in my Bed by Jan Irving.... I needz a bit of smexy to clear my head before going back to Daeva
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Anyone else watch Game of Thrones? I *finally* watched the season opener on my DVR! I couldn't get into the books, but the show....omg.

Power is Power. Yikes!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Me and the hubby have been watching the first season. We've only watched the first 4 episodes so far but OMG it is really good! I haven't read the books yet I think I might like to try sometime down the road.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 pm

I haven't ... But we are so far behind down here. I think my hubby did..... I do love Sean Bean heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:14 pm

I could not read the books! Just never got past..umm...about the middle of the second book. But I started watching the series as soon as it started last year and just love it. I was glued to the set Sunday night. Some of the things that happened in the story were so freakin vivid in the books that I just couldn't read it. My stupid HEAD conjures up images that are so REAL! So.....I actually like the series on tv better because it isn't as vivid as the books. Strange.

star Game of Thrones star spoiler for those who aren't up to date on the series.....

I barely got through the beheading of the wolf. The beheading of Ned was so awful in the books that I just had to stop. The beheading of Ned on tv wasn't nearly as bad.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:37 pm

star HUGE Game of Thrones season 1 spoiler star

It was worse in the books? My god, that was so hard to watch on the show. Spend a whole season getting to know and like a character, then BAM. Shocked the hell out of me.

I'm starting to like the queen, after hating her during the first season. The imp is still my fav character, and I don't think that will change.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Would anybody mind if I created an audiobook thread, under the blah! Blah! Blah! One? I am well into audiobooks at the minute. I have had zero reading time lately , so have been listening while I do crap. I bought a Voinov one, and the first BDB one which I am loving.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:47 pm

I think there would be takers for the audiobook thread.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:28 pm

I have listened to a few audiobooks which I got off of ITunes but it was so pricey. What do you all use?
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 pm

I get them from audible - and they are pricey Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 pm

A lot of libraries offer them.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Duh! confused I don't know why I never thought about the library. It's not like I don't go there.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 am

I think American libraries are vastly superior to Aussie ones Sad G\'day Mate
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 am

Happy Good Friday PURLIES -- have a great weekend!! twirling
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Happy Friday/Saturday Swede Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Happy Easter Purls!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:01 pm

I am feeling the chocolate crash.... Feeling very blah today. Sad
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I didn't eat much candy. Some gummy bunnies. I plan on having some ice cream later.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

I had hot tamales. And a ridiculous amount of other foods.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 pm

I am looking forward to tasting tamales. Nick bought me some choc truffles .... Yum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blah! Blah! Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blah! Blah! Blah!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recommendations...Calendar of Events..Polls & More... :: Blah! Blah! Blah!-
Jump to: