Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Empty
PostSubject: Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)   Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Gentleman-smiley-face Yes...Your Grace Prince

Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Audrey-audrey-hepburn-actress-lady-smiley-emoticon-000497-facebook

heart This thread is a place to chat about Historical Romance. This includes Regency, Edwardian, Victorian, and Harlequins heart

Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Sword-fight2-smiley

[center]Because of the growing popularity, it 's just to hard to keep up with every author's individual threads. So to simplfy things, we can discuss whatever and whomever here !!! yap-yap

On special occassions like new book release day and author chats, then we'll bring back their individual threads which are currently archived. excited

G-P, Fae, showme, Dopp and Swede FLF
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)   Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:37 am

OMG....yes! YES! Pamela Clare's historicals are great! Lots more.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)   Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:38 pm

You know me...HR is my heart and passion.
I wish we had a bigger fan base for the much sexy pirates because I would insist we have an individual thread just for them Wink
Arrrrrrr me matey
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)   Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:09 pm

I haven't read many of the pirate stories. I may have to ask for a recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)   Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:40 pm

I was thinking the same thing Shay. I love HR,Cowboys and of course anything in a Kilt. smile If you want to recommend G-P please do because I am all for these kind of books!

Last edited by starbrites on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)   Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Reading Pamela Clare's Surrender. Re-reading actually. Getting ready for the discussion on FB. If you are interested you need to like Defiant on FB. Discussion of the first two books begins on April1. I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)   Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Historical Romance...Where The Chastity Still Counts (HET)
Page 1 of 1