Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Good vs Evil

Go down 
+3
showmethelove
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 pm

It's Good vs Evil Mysticangel Good vs Evil It's Good vs Evil Bienmal

It's Good vs Evil Ange3 This thread is a place to chat about the Angelic and Demonic. Reapers and yes, reyes REYES!!! heart

It's Good vs Evil AstralBecause of the growing popularity of this genre, it 's just to hard to keep up with every author's individual threads. It's Good vs Evil Mort1 So to simplfy things, we can discuss whatever and whomever here !!! yap-yap

On special occassions like new book release day and author chats, then we'll bring back their individual threads which are currently archived. excited

G-P, Fae, showme, Dopp and Swede FLF
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am

I was reading a book club selection, and it's such yawner that I started cheating on it with Showalter's The Darkest Night.
I guess the Lords of the Underworld are demons. I'm not entirely sure how to classify them which is fun actually. I know it's a fall-in-love-with-woman-you've-held-captive schtick, and it's full of romance genre cliches. But I'm enjoying it anyway. I can see how people get hooked on this series - the Lords are cool characters and I love the Greek mythology.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 am

I like the LOTU. We all seem to have different favorites too. I always forget the titles. I just remember the couples smile

Reminds me I need to read the last one. Strider heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 am

I think I'm behind 2 books in that series. Strider and Paris. I want William's book!! I'll probably catch up all in one go when that one gets published.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am

Oh crap! Maybe I'm behind two book too smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 pm

I loved the beginning, where this woman has attached herself to Maddox and he doesn't know what to make of it. I'm a sucker for a tough guy getting reduced to a tenderhearted mess. The more they fumble around over it, the better!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Nalini Singh posted the cover to Jason's book that will be out in September and all I can say is Wow, Yummy and Damn! Check her Facebook!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 am

Illium is gonna get his own book! She has contract for 3 more books after Jason. One will be Bluebell, Nalini knows she will never be forgiven if she doesn't give him his own book. Smart lady.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:58 am

Yay! We have to have Bluebell's book. I'm really looking forward to Jason's! Please please please let there be one for Venom. I freaking love him in love
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 am

Hopefully they offer her another contract after she completes this one. She may write all their stories if she has the opportunity. But seriously I'd be pissed without a Bluebell book.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:43 am

Ya, it would suck if Bluebell was left without a HEA. The pissed off fan letters would never end!
I still.want a book for the angel whose name I can never remember. Iodhen or something.....maybe. The one with white wings who doesn't like to be touched. Or Venom!
Why is Nalini torturing us by writing the less interesting ones first? cussing
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 am

Aodhan.

Ugh, she did that with her PC series too. I waited years for Hawke's book. YEARS! cussing
Back to top Go down
2shay

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 am

I am thinking of starting this series. Nalani S....the one ya'll are talking about with the Bluebell character. Would someone tell me where to start? First book?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 am

Angel's Blood I think. It's the Guild Hunter series. It's not magicy, nor is Singh's Psy Changeling series.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Here:

Angel's Blood
That's the link from my phone. Hopefully it works for you.
Funny thing, when I pulled up the amazon site on my teeny phone screen, I thought one of the book recommends was "Tired to Death". Lol, it was Estep's "Thread of Death". The funky font on the cover threw me off!
Back to top Go down
2shay

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Thanks, you guys. Fae..... heart You always know stuff.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Aoden was mentioned as well, but not Venom. Sad She did say she probably won't write a book for each o f the seven, just entwine some the stories in other books. She wants to keep the cast of Guild Hunters smaller than Psy/Changelling. Shay I have a copy of Slave to Sensation for you I'll pop in the mail today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
2shay

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 pm

oh, my gosh! Thank you! I am starting the series soon. Have already downloaded the first book. hugs
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Did you start the Guild Hunters, Shay? Or did you get distracted by all the other shineys?

I am a complete Lords of the Underworld addict. Just finished The Darkest Whisper (Sabin and Gwen). So disappointed that the next book isn't Gideon's. I'll read Aeron's book, and I'll probably love it. But really I just want to motor through to get to to the Gideon goodness. in love
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:38 pm

I did like Gideon's book but the one I really want is the guy whose name I can't remember. The one who loves the girl who was the waitress and is just a kid whose name I can't remember. LOL
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 pm

I've been working through the Lords of the Underworld series while on vacation. Gideon's was my favorite so far!

I think it's William the Ever Randy's book you want, Fae (his too-young crush is Gilly). I'm looking forward to his book also.
I'm working my way through Paris' book now, and it's one of the better installments. This series is a little like Kenyon's Dark Hunter books - they start out very much PNR and progress with more interconnecting storylines and more of an UF feel. They also vary on which couples I like and which I don't, but overall the series is addicting!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Yes! William and GIlly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Good vs Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Good vs Evil   It's Good vs Evil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Good vs Evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Collections :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance - General Discussion-
Jump to: