Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's all about Vamps

Go down 
+8
Barbara
showmethelove
sabby
Starbrites
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:37 am

spoilers LRb spoilers

I think it will be Layla and Xcor after the Qhuay book. Xcor and Qhuinn are going to really hate each other and will have to get over that to raise a kid with Layla. Poor Xcor, it's going to be so hard for him! I can hardly wait lol.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:45 pm

star Reborn star

If what I think will happen happens, then the storyline from Qhuay's book will lead in nicely to a Xcor/Layla romance. There's so much drama set up for both of them - I'm excited about this series again!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Me three!!! And I haven't even finished this one! Only 70% in. Warden says that Qhuay book starts up straight from the ending of this one!! Looking forward to watching YouTube footage from signing. The tweets were insane yesterday; I think she answered quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:29 pm

I am also very excited about where the series is going. Not just for the Qhuay book. Although I am very excited about that!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 am

Lover Reborn, Ch.59 oh man!! Are both Throe and Xcor bonded, even a bit, to Layla now? Given that they can both summon her? I am guessing that Autumn going through her needing is going to push Layla's hormones off the edge too?? I'm not sure who I would go for in the cohntest.... Throe was my first pick buuuuuut Xcor is definitely growing on me. I am just past where John and Qhuinn have been told by Layla who she fed and is now mooning over. Seriously .... Qhuinn will hate her hooking up with him especially with a Baby-Q in the tum (yes I've read spoilers!!)

Btw I bought a couple of the books on audio and the narrator pronounces Xhex as Zex ; and Xcor as Score.... I wonder if this is just him or if Ward gives advice on pronunciation ??

Lastly..... She gave some serious bum steers in this... No Muhrder or Quinn's brother. Yet, at least.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:24 pm

There is a lot J R Ward has revealed about the direction of the series! Scour the internet. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Link us.... Link us.... Link us.... Please pray
And I don't mean sausages.....
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:59 pm

I watched an interview with JRW, and she pronounced.Xhex....just plain Hex with the first X silent. Hmmm.....but, I am thrilled about Xcor being Score.....that is how I heard it in my head.

Speaking of....Barb is now Bharb. Whit and I already have an h in our name (although someone dropped the h from my name on a fb comment...lol)....hmmmm.....if we change Andy to Xandy....we can call her Sandy....... roflmao and ducking....
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Sandy was actually my husband's first wife's name. That would be...weird to say the least.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Shay whipping Beat me! I didn't know! Sorry....sorry hugs air kiss
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 pm

So we now have two Bharbs...does that mean I'm related to Rhev? Ok hit me too for that one.

I found the info on frostfans.com forums and there was some typed info and links there.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm

It's okay, Shay. Sandy wasn't a bad person. It's his second wife I don't want to be confused with.

SmexyBooks reviews may have some of the BDB information. They usually have a whole page dedicated to Ward.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 pm

waaaaaaahhhh!!!!! I dohn't wahnt to whork tantrum annnnnnnnd I left my bloody phone at home so I can't even get on FB cussing

LOVER REBORN ch 59 OK...so does Autumn need to be with child, so that Tohr has a bub before Wellsie can be released from Between Time. I think I prefer that scenario a little bit more tha him just needing to have some rumpie-pumpie or fall in lurve..... but I am not happy at the thought of Q being a daddy... I don't really like babies in my books. Annnnnnnd I don't see why when we finally get Qhuay - there is already going to be a fly in the ointment. no idea of course i am probably wrong
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 am

star Lover Reborn star So I got a lot of that wrong smile not sure how I feel about a baby Q...... I just can't see how it will pan out. With Phury and his precious Chosen - surely she will have to marry Qhuinn and then where does that leave Blay? Poor Blay hearing Q servicing Layla Sad and Tohr??? Poor poor Autumn. My God! He tore a strip off her.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:01 am

Finished!! Need time to process.... Damn that was good!! What a set up for next book heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

Damn.....this page just went wonky and ate my post! Thought I was on facebook for a minute.

I was just saying that I am ruined. JRW put some sort of witchy spell on this book. Has to be that. I have finished one book since reading LR and I said a lot of snarky things about it. Last night I slammed my kindle shut on one of my favorite writer's story because I hated what the characters were doing. I have at least six books started and none of them could capture my attention. Not like me. At all. Definately a spell.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 am

I still haven't started anything new. I've just been rereading stuff. The last time something like this happened to me was Ty and Zane! I have so many books of worth sitting on my Nook and don't want to hate them just because they aren't Lover Reborn. Or Qhuay's book. I would read that happily right now. LOL
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:35 am

Thank goodness. Not just me. That was kind of freaky, actually. It is very seldom that I don't find anything to like about a book. Made me a little nervous. Rereading would probably have been the right thing to do. But, no. Instead, I just get all snarky. Sheesh......
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 am

Yeah, I simultaneously love a book that good and hate that I feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 pm

How weird is this..... As excited I as I am about Qhuay -- what I really want is Xcor and Layla. Maybe I just want what I don't have. Always
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 pm

roflmao I felt the same way. I'm really hoping their book is 2014. I don't want a couple of other books in the interim. It would make sense given Layla will be tied so closely to Qhuinn that her story would have to follow his quickly. Hopefully we get Lassiter in '15. Or Throe. Or whoever, really.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Yeah. It is goooooo to be excited about these books and characters again
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Yes!!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Has anyone thought about who would be paired up with Lassiter?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Not really. Other than just knowing the names of the Chosen I don't really know any female possibilities out there. It may be like Rehv's book where the female is someone completely new to the series. Or she may be introduced next book. I know nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's all about Vamps   It's all about Vamps - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's all about Vamps
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Collections :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance - General Discussion-
Jump to: