Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!

Go down 
+41
littleirish
locketlove
shirleyjo
chtrbxx79
44surf
alliehar
jennysmum
Ethan Day
Oh Yes
swinka
lornadune
DEW
dragoness
mudepoz
hmashburn
LynnL
mlssglbrt9
sweetsymphony
MHaskell
caligrl
Trina M. Lee
throy567
uapeople
sabby
2shay
hopsngrapes
planetcheese
calimama
minion77
doxielover
dawls
Greencat
showmethelove
Starbrites
kimba
b4v
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
dembones
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 pm

you can try... that could be very interesting!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Hey min!!!!!

Finally gotcha over bounce
Word is spreading so pass it on Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
minion77

minion77

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Will do GP. I guess I missed a fall out or something based on the old posts on this site. Well I have been electronically challenged lately :oops:
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:41 am

Good work GP!!! This is great! .Why didn't I get here sooner? I missed everyone over on the CH site. I'm alohagirl over on that site, but I changed my name on this site because I'm moving to California in a month. (woot!!!)
Who is hawt? There are so many, where do I start? I have to start with Eric because well, he's Eric. Wink My current crush is Dorian because I just finished Iron Crowned and even though I have moved onto another book I'm still thinking about him and Eugenie.

Hi guys (waves)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 am

hi alohagirl/calimama - hope you have fun here! yes i am still thinking about Dorian too! almost broke my heart in last book Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 am

Hey Min - nice pic
Aloha Cally girl smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 am

Woohoo she made it!!!
Welcome Calimamma/alohagirl!!! bounce

This site was a group effort by a few if us. I couldn't have done it all alone trust me. smile
So glad to see you over. We are a little more open over here;)
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Hi everyone! The site looks great.

I was reading some pure smut books so I wasn't on CH's site often. I was filled in today about this new and wonderful site. Thanks for the invite and I'm glad to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

yay! great to see you . . . come into the chat room and tell us all about your smut lol

Last edited by SwedeLover on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Yes we like smut!!!
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey PC, Do tell.... We could all use a little smut every now and then.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:05 am

Unless we're talking Kim Harrison style demon curse smut. I like my books dirty and my aura clean.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:38 am

I was reading Lorelei James Rough Rider series. And yes, that's what it's about. It's pure smut. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:38 am

Unadulterated?
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:52 am

I think it's probably considered Erotic Romance.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 pm

ROFLMAO!

Had to edit cause I forgot :oops: to say Hello to Planetcheese!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey PC!!!!

You Made it cheers cheers bounce bounce

WooHoo
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Welcome Hopsngraps!!!!
Back to top Go down
hopsngrapes

hopsngrapes

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Hi everyone, it's Hops aka hopsngrapes. Nice to see all of you! Been reading a lot this last week such as Iron Crowned, what a bitter disappointment that was... Finished Frosts new release and now working on a steampunk novel called The Native Star.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thanks for the invite. smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:33 pm

great to see you here hops bounce
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 am

Hop, planetcheese, calimama---Hi, and welcome. We are having a wonderful time. :D
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi Ya Hops!!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Looks like we have some more new members. Please come in and say hi, we are a friendly bunch. :D
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello everybody!!! I was wondering why the CH site was so quiet? Thanks for the invite gp!!! Laughing It took me a little while to manuever around I'm shamefully tech challenged but this is fabulous. So am I to understand that there is no "naughty corner" here?? LOL

Oh and my crushes this week are ADAM, Barrons and Bones!!!!!! But in a couple of weeks I'll be back to my main man VVVVV!! heart

Last edited by sabby on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add who's Hawt!!)
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi sabby, LOVE your avatar.

Mmmmm...chocolate dipped hottie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next