SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Hey there! Learned about this site today, and here I am! Right now I am in love with a Scottish Highlander by the name of Jamie Fraser, but will intermittently cheat on him with Bones, Curran, Adam and the Brothers.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Welcome shirl !!!!!

We are glad you made it over. We kind of heard through the grapevine, that we could see some new Highlander lovers over this way. Spread the word and don't be shy here

dawls

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi! I stumbled across this site the other day and lurked for a day or two. Sounds like a fun place to hang out and discuss books! I've read many of the authors listed but am excited to try out some of the ones I haven't heard of before.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Nice pic Dawls!
I think you must be our first person who found us by chance. Hope you enjoy hanging out :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Love the Avatar dawls. Tres cool!!!!! bounce bounce
Welcome to the site and we are so glad that you found us and decided to join in the fun. We have a great chabox where we like to hang out and chat about just about everything really.

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Love that pic dawls - and welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:25 pm

gracious-plenty love the Avatar pic..
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Why thank you. I must have searched for like an hour last night for the perfect guadian angel pic. Think she is beautiful!!! :queen: :flower:

showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 pm

That eye popped up my screen and freaked me out! Welcome Dawls. We hope to have lots of fun chats with you about books and those beautiful fictional men we all love!
Back to top Go down
dawls

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks for the welcome and for the compliments! I loved that it had a werewolf in it and thought that was fitting since Mercy is coming out soon. It gets me in the mood (for her series, that is). Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh it's a wolf!!
I'm a huge Mercy fan too - not long to go now!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
doxielover

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi, Doxielover here, and Doxielover on other sites. So glad to see all the familiar "faces".......looking forward to lots of discussion.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 pm

I wondered where you were. Hey Friend cheers bounce

doxielover

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:21 pm

I'm so glad you all started this site, and look forward to visiting frequently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 pm

good to see you here smile we are having fun , hope you do too!
Back to top Go down
minion77

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Hello all! For those who don't know me my name is Crystal and I live in the great state of Texas. I am a full fledged lover of a Viking Vampire named Eirc Northman. I enjoy limo rides in New Orleans with tour guides like one George Dumas aka Bruiser and adore showers :D I am sleep deprived and that is fine by me as long as the books keep coming I will keep reading!

Last edited by minion77 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Mmmmm.. I like your taste in men Min :D
Back to top Go down
minion77

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Showme that list could go on and on for days :face:
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:09 pm

So true. Are we declaring love? I love Eric, Barrons, Curren, Adam, Mircea, Ethan, Owen, Terrible,Z, V, Rehv, Zayvion, Marc, Dorian, Frost.....seriously I wonder how long I can go on?????
Back to top Go down
minion77

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Currently I am loving on some wolves and some rage demons. I like to be diverse. Equal opportunity lovin and all that . :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Is this Owen from Estep books?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Yes!!!! I think you will like him. We have similar tastes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
minion77

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Goodness Swede there has been a lot of posts over here in just a short time. I am attempting to catch up on all the old posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:32 pm

have fun smile yes so far we have gotten off to a bang! gp done good in finding this forum for us smile
Back to top Go down
minion77

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 pm

I told her it looks great! She done real good :face: Maybe I won't get cyber smacked that would be new!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   

Back to top Go down

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next