Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!

Go down 
+41
littleirish
locketlove
shirleyjo
chtrbxx79
44surf
alliehar
jennysmum
Ethan Day
Oh Yes
swinka
lornadune
DEW
dragoness
mudepoz
hmashburn
LynnL
mlssglbrt9
sweetsymphony
MHaskell
caligrl
Trina M. Lee
throy567
uapeople
sabby
2shay
hopsngrapes
planetcheese
calimama
minion77
doxielover
dawls
Greencat
showmethelove
Starbrites
kimba
b4v
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
dembones
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
dembones

dembones

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Love this site !! It makes me so happy I could bleed :D

I'm swedelover's friend in Melbourne - and I seriously need to get reading so that I can join in properly on your forums!

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Glad to have you here dembones!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 pm

You have so many wonderful reads ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Hello my name is GP!!!!! I very much enjoy reading about gracious plentys. What I really enjoy is reading about the HAWT yummys!! Twisted Evil
Too much you guys? Rolling Eyes

Welcome new folks! Hi dembones cheers
Glad to have you among us fictional floozies. If your anything like your friend Swede then you will fit right on it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 am

Hi Dembones smile
Think you all know this already, but just in case, I'm really Bubandbullies. No excuses really *shuffles feet* just having an id crisis, not trying to be some kind of stealth ninja spy or anything...although that would be cool 8) anyway where was I?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:59 am

Hello everyone! Most of you will probably already know me as Bowling4vampires, I just got lazy and shortened it :D I'm from Queensland, Australia and am completely addicted to reading, which thanks to the excellent book recommendations from a few of you, is being well and truly fed! lol! Anyway, nice to be here and look forward to chatting with you all about all things books and beyond.
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 am

Hi everyone! I'm kimba,and beachkimba on other sites!

I am a long time Eric fan! But now I have enlarged my black book to have many names!

Such as A is for Adam,B is for Bones and Barrons, C is for Curran,etc
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:40 am

YAY BK made it!!!! bounce bounce

We are so glad to have you over. FINALLY. I swore I sent you an email, so I apologize to you. Wink

Have fun playing around on the site. Also you will notice you can tweak your profile and add an avatar and signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:35 am

well i guess i should introduce myself too smile
i am Barb and not at all Swedish, i am loving this site - and all the fellow fictional floozies that i have met through all the books we pimp!
thanks for making it such a fun ride
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi Everyone! Greencat told me to come on over here and have a look around. So here I am.. I love to read. It is my great escape. I am always looking for good books to read. I am one of those people that get sucked into books and then when I have nothing else lined up to read I end up rereading the same books over and over again.. I am looking foward to jumping right in with everyone and getting great ideas for new reads..
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi Starbrites! Hi Dembones! I get sucked in too. Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 pm

well you have come to the right place Starbrites - welcome smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi everyone! Starbrites, I'll be amazed if you ever find yourself without something to read again. We'll keep you hooked up!

I guess I should formally introduce myself too. I'm also Doppleganger on the Charlaine Harris boards. I kept the same handle with it's misspelling, which was accidental at first but then I realized the strategic genius (jenius!) of it. Nobody will have high standards for my spelling grammar or punctuation, as well they shouldn't. Wink

I tend to think the HAWTEST of the HAWT is whoever I'm currently reading. Which come tomorrow will either be Trent, or Al, or Big Jenks, or....whoever else Kim Harrison decides to put front and center in Rachel's life. smile Regardless, I'm sure I'll have a ball discussing them here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Sad not with me Sad
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 pm

I hear there are a couple other decent books coming out tomorrow.
Maybe you'll find something else you like. lol. :study:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 pm

lol!

seriously though i have Jactor on my mind - dont really want to start anything else before that! i even have Cat and Bones sitting on my desk!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:44 pm

I guess I never reintroduced myself. Hi I'm probably known as Whitney or mommyloveseric more than my new handle. Yes I do love him and Barrons and well lots of fictional men :D Most of the books I've read have been pimped to me by the other Purls on this site. Thank goodness I found my way back to reading or I may have lost my mind by now! Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 am

You have to wait for books swede?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 am

Sometimes for sure, but am pretty determined smile
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:26 am

I am glad to be here. Thanks Greencat for the invite to look over here and I am hoping you guys keep me busy reading. I am getting a huge list of books to start reading. I love how on the treads you guys have the list of books and the order of them. It's Perfect!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:32 am

Book pimping is a mission we take seriously. We are glad to have helped, starbrites.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Welcome Starbrites. We are so glad to have you apart of our little community smile

Thanks GC for pimping the invite too Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello all! Thanks for inviting me to this site. I love my vampire boys and look forward to posting with you all.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Welcome, autumn!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:19 pm

AL

Welcome hon cheers

So glad you found us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next