Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara

Barbara

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Josh Lanyon - The Dickens with Love
LB Gregg - Simple Gifts
RJ Scott - The Christmas Throwaway
T.A.Chase - Joy of the Season
Ethan Day - Summit City Christmas

Winter Warmers - anthology including a standout by JL Merrow - "A Pint of Beer, a Bag of Chips, and Thou"
His for the Holidays - anthology including Josh, LB, Harper and ZAM
Men Under the Mistletoe - anthology including Josh, Harper, KAM and Ava March

Please note that there are heaps of other Xmas reads out there - this is just a selection to get the thread under way, and yes, I know it is January Rolling Eyes

Last edited by StillSwede on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:16 am

This year there was a great selection of Xmas stories - I always love everything LB and Josh write; but there were some other great stories too. I particularly like The Christmas Throwaway by R.J.Scott, and the JL Merrow story.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Miracle of the Bellskis another beautiful Xmas story, but you have to read the Carol one first. Both of these books are just Grrrreat!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Where the Heart Is by Kaje Harper, another perfect Xmas read. With kittens!! nuff said smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:58 pm

I have a bunch of Xmas books that I've yet to read. They are always so special. And this year's were no exception. I don't want to read them yet. It's like I'm saving them up for hard times.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 pm

URRRR! I don't know where to post.. I read Josh Lanyon~Lone Star I really liked it. Now I wish it could have been a bigger book. I would love to know more about those two.

Oh, I put it in this thread cause it was around Christmas time. smile These threads have me all turned around.. Bored
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Sorry Starbrites Sad if you post in the "wrong" thread I promise you won't be in trouble ... Well, not a lot! Yes Lone Star was great, I would also love some more of these guys and the potential is definitely there IMO
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Good to know Swede! Wink There really was room for more. A Texas Ranger and a Dancer. So many good options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Stories   Christmas Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: