Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police and FBI etc

Go down 
+11
b4v
dembones
sabby
Dani Alexander
Starbrites
showmethelove
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Barbara
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:31 pm

A lot will be explained later Starbrites. The way they treat each other in parts of the book hurt a little Sad I loved them both! I wanted to smack them both Wink Austin saying the word whore. Peter seeming like he's using Austin. I was just as smitten with Peter as Austin so it worked for me heart I like the way Peter looks at Austin. *sigh* this was a great fucking book!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Yes it was!! And yet not a lot of fucking Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 pm

When is the next book and who are the main characters? smile

LOVED IT!! Yes, Peter finally grew on me and Austin stopped his mouth and I loved every minute of the book. Out of the whole book I think Dave disappointed me the most. I'm really not sure why but I was just sad over his involvement. Oh and can you say I hate Daddy? What an EVIL bastard!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I think Cai is up next... on Dani's Goodreads page somewhere he has some great deleted scene links as well as a letter -- I will try get a link up tonight smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 pm

I'm glad you like Peter now!!!! Yay. That means we aren't all crazy for loving him.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 am

Almost Easter.....humming...."here comes Peter Cotton.......tail"......I loved Peter. Eventually. Like you, SB, when Daryl told Austin that Peter didn't even like men I was all.....well, crap. It wasn't true, though. Or, not entirely.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:43 pm

yeah, they both upset me a lot... the whore calling (that sounds like a talent!) and the way Peter did seem to be using him..... but my inner romantic always new that they were both deep, deep, deep in denial.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Um anybody who could pull off bunny slippers and still be hot has something going for him!!! in love But for real I think I liked Peter by seeing how caring and attentive he was about Cai. And Austin and the whore calling was really RUDE and I wanted to slap him but fortunately he got out of his own way.

Although I did forget to mention that I was also very upset when Daryl told Austin that Peter was a procreator. I mean WTF!!!! Mad That just concerned me a little because than I really did start to question Peter's motives to be with Austin. And realistically that would mean that if he hadn't had to prostitute himself the chances that he would open himself up to a relationship with a man would have been minimal. So that just concerns me.... In the epilogue they seemed great and happy I guess I wished we got a little more at the end to see how happy they were for some reassurance. Or maybe its because it was so good I didnt want it to end!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 pm

None of us wanted it to end Sad Austin is a nut but it was fun to read from his POV. The part about Peter preferring woman made me worry a bit too. I think it ultimately made the way he feels about Austin more amazing because Austin is special to Peter. Such a good book heart

I can't freaking wait for the next book! WAUGH!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm

It was a good misdirection. I totally thought Peter was just using Austin when I read that.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Just started "Bartender, PI" by Ethan Stone! it is good twirling killer prologue
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm

I loved this book!

heart heart heart heart heart PURLS rating
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil HAWT or not
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Finished today! wine

I really thought that Peter was using Austin, and wanted to smack Austin for taking advantage of Peter's vulnerability. What a rollercoaster! Every time I thought they were going to make a breakthrough in their relationship, shit would hit the fan. That phone call in the bathroom, when Austin nearly arrested Peter about killed me.

And the ending! tantrum Cai is such a lovable little shit! What has he done now?!?

Do we have a release date for Shatterproof? It's going to be Darryl and Riley's story, right? I didn't pay much attention to Riley in Shattered Glass, so I missed any hints that might have been dropped about them.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Read through the previous comments - LOL! I've missed some great convo. (Dammit!)

I've been saving a star rating of 3.14159 for some 'meh' worthy science fiction. Haven't found one that deserved that yet - ha!

The bunny slippers! How adorable is it that Austen pulled those from the house wreckage and had them cleaned? Not that Peter doesn't know how to push all Austen's buttons anyway, but he has a golden ticket with those slippers! The demon cat better not ever pee in them.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 pm

I think Cai is next heart and then Darryl -- Tinkerbelle in pink chaps!! I love Darryl!! I will update this thread ASAP with all the links that Dani has for deleted scenes; and the Cai letter!! So excited to get more of all these guys! Cannot believe Dani even thought of killing Peter off reyes thank God for his hubby not worthy
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:57 pm

He was going to kill Peter? *gasp*

I need to see this Cai letter - is it on Dani's website?
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 am

I know!!

OK .. Here is the link for the deleted and/or different scenes .. But they are password protected. He did put them up at Goodreads too , with the password. When I can find them there I will post that link, as well as the letter... Or, if Dani stops by then maybe he can linkety-link us up flirty

http://slashfiction.org/category/blogging/uncategorized/
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 am

Dopple--I knew you would love this one! I laughed a lot. I need to reread before the chat.
Back to top Go down
Dani Alexander

Dani Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Sorry =D I tend to stay out of discussions that review my book because I know how authors change the conversation but I wanted to chime in with the info for the deleted scenes. The threads are linked below smile

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/798589-questions-d?format=html&page=8#comment_47411843

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/798589-questions-d?format=html&page=8#comment_47430690

Back to top Go down
http://slashfiction.org/
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:58 pm

*gasp* you changed the cover/avatar thingy Sad
Back to top Go down
Dani Alexander

Dani Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

=D Time to spotlight Cai, since I'm writing him atm <3
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

your're quite right! plus it is YOUR avatar smile and I am so looking forward to Cai too. Thanks for putting links up.... Andy - did you read the letter yet? didya? didya?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm not reading the letter yet! No!
Back to top Go down
Dani Alexander

Dani Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
I'm not reading the letter yet! No!

=D If I decide not to use it, I'll send you a message and you can read it =D
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Come on, Andy. You know you want to. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police and FBI etc
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: