Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread

Go down 
+2
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Empty
PostSubject: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:39 pm

This is the official spoiler thread for Envy. As it is expressly for the new release spoiler stars are not required.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 am

This is waiting for me at the library. I'm not overly excited about it. It seems with this series I find myself wishing there was a third less book after Wardisms. That's A LOT of book!!!! I like this series, but there is no love. If this one doesn't do it for me, it will be the last Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:06 am

I understand what you are saying. Ward's "voice" is getting in the way of her writing. I like the creepy aspects of this series. I know I'll get to Envy, and most likely will read the next one, but I've got other stuff already lined up and am not juggling my TBR for this.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:09 am

Bleh...I really don't want to visit the slab again Sad Those sucker things freak me out it\'s so horrible
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 am

I was happily eating my breakfast of leftover carnitas and you had to go and bring up the slab. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 am

You said you liked creepy roflmao
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 am

Not while eating meat and salsa!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:30 am

Okay, I'm a little sorry. I guess it will be just you and me here????
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:42 am

Maybe...
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 am

Nope. I'm here. Started it this morning. Haven't read much. However, I have to say that I see all the problems ya'll point out with this series. I even agree. Completely. Nothing like as good as the BDB. But, I don't care. I love it anyway. heart twirling
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:45 pm

star Envy star

Some pretty good laughs! twirling
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 pm

star Envy star

Big freakin' Spoiler....We have cross-over!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Okay, maybe this will creep up in my TBR.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 pm

This would be a new series for me, right? no idea

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Yes. If you didn't love her BDB series, you may not love this. I do like the dark creepy stuff, mixed with some smokin' hot sex scenes Wink It is only the third book if you want to give them a go.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:32 pm

I liked the brothers books but just fell behind.
Dark and creepy with bonus HAWT sex scenes you say??

SOLD!!

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because my iPhone auto correct takes control)
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:27 am

The first book has a lot of intensive world building.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:15 pm

star Envy star

Don't pay much attention to what I said about cross-over. Not much happening there. There is a good bit of hawt sex. Annnnddddd.....this is my personal favorite so far. Also...a sad, sad thing happens.....
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Halfway through Envy. It's good. I feel like all of her stories have a similar formula. I don't mind because she has a great imagination for the rest. Just feels like I know how the story is going just not the details.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Yes, as much as I love Ward she does seem to fall into the group of writers who seem to write the same basic story again and again.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:20 am

Finished Envy. star It was good. I am in no way dying to read the next one. I really liked Jim in this book. Glad Colin and Nigel made up. Nigel was gettng annoying!! Eddie Sad There wasn't really an anwer about him being able to come back. Matthias coming back could be interesting. I'm just not really excited about reading another one. If I'm ever excited it should be right after I finish right?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 am

I liked envy, but I knew after the first chapter who would be with who and what the outcome would be, like a romance book, but that is OK. I enjoyed this one a little better than the other angel books and I am dying for DelCruz to meet up with Butch and the brothers and fall for a fallen. What I wonder is are the minions actually lessers or are they similar and if Lassitier is hanging with the brothers, what really is his mission/agenda? Does/Will Butch's eating lessers have any effect on Devina's minions? Will that take her power away? Will one of the brothers be tested as one of the 7?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:17 am

Nearly halfway through! I love the story in this one, my favorite of the series so far.
What is up with Jim and Sissy? He seems to be developing romantic feelings for her. I'm already suspecting she will be the seventh soul. Surely theres an HEA waiting for Jim at the end of this series.

I do wish Ward which use question marks. The question ending with a period makes an impact if used occassionally, but she even has waitresseses asking for the order like that.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:39 pm

*Gasp* Nooooo!! Eddie!!!

I'm dying to know about the vampire they think scrubbed Veck's memory in the woods. I love all the little crossovers with the BDB books. The Iron Mask club, hints about the vampire in the woods, Detective De La Cruz, etc. There's probably more I've missed, but that's what I've caught so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread   ***Envy***  Officail Spoiler Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Envy*** Officail Spoiler Thread
Page 1 of 1