Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darynda Jones

Go down 
+10
kimba
calimama
Starbrites
Greencat
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
uapeople
showmethelove
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

Darynda Jones - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 am

He totally did...ahem hands down her pants in front of Swopes. Shower scenes for both when kidnapped...a few other too.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Just getting started on 3rd.... I have high expectations from all your remarks!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 am

Third Grave is the best one! Darynda Jones - Page 9 3885497126

It feels a little forced in the beginning - almost like it's trying too hard to be funny. And it is funny, it just felt forced. If that makes sense.

That forced humor feeling stops after the first few pages though, and then Third Grave turns into THE LAND OF AWESOME AND HONEY.

Darynda Jones - Page 9 2942204629
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:25 am

OK I am not looking at any previous post because I am playing major catch up reading!!!!
Between all the baby :laundrytime baby vaccum baby gracious-plenty baby loo baby puppy I haven't been able to get much in. But I am almost done and just in time for our chat with Darynda this Saturday.

So far I am really liking it
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:55 pm

G-P I think you need an emotion for Chip I'm sure he should be in there somewhere don't you think.

Not going to make chat so send my apologizes and someone needs to fill me in afterwards.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:07 pm

He doesn't agree, but this one ChipperDu is Chip.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Hehehe ChipperDu
roflmao
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Funny how Chip wasn't in the little emoticon lineup - the man has to fend for himself!! roflmao

Poor Darynda Jones - Page 9 2585135090.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:42 pm

ChipperDu I bet he is just about as tired as GP. ChipperDu Very busy. ChipperDu

I have been very busy, too. Don't know if I will make the chat. Tell Darynda I love her if I don't make it.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Ok I loved loved loved TGDA!!!!! star star star
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Oh no Shay very sad but you have to come
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:19 pm

I know!!!!! I will try...!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 am

My son's.basketball game is at 2:00! I'll try, but it's going to be close.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:19 am

Maybe you can make part of it? Tell Nathan to have a great game. You, too! I know how excited you get. Is Mike working today?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:37 am

I'm going to try! I missed the signing...it would suck to miss the chat too!

Mike is working today. Tomorrow too. Sad He won't miss the game though. If you think I get excited you should see him! LOL
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 pm

LOL....I know that's right. I love your short videos of Nathan's games. I haven't seen one of Sophie's karate classes. Have I just missed them? Or, like some of us, does she just hate being filmed?
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 pm

I was wondering if anyone could ask my questions to DJ?? my internet is dow Mad , so i've had to come to the library to use the internet, which is going to close in a bit Sad
So here are my Q's..if someine will take pity on me and ask DJ..i'll be really really grateful not worthy

-does Charley's dad love her as much as he does his wife and Gemma?
-Why did charley's sister and dad let charley's stepmum get away with treating charley poorly and making her feel left out? Didn't they realise or care how it made Charley feel?
-Why does Reyes show more affection to his friends- Bianca and Amador than Charley??because he loves(?) Charley but only shows her lust and anger inbetween threatening her?? Charley needs some affection too.
-Is Charley going to forgive her dad and Reyes really quickly or will she let them suffer and grovel like they should?
-Where are Reyes 'real parents' ..as in the family he was born into? do they know that Reyes is their son?? because was it not on the news that Reyes dad wasn't his bio dad and that he was kidnapped..so wouldn't his 'real parents' have heard?
-If Charley wasn't the reaper/gateway to heaven..would Reyes still love/lust her?
-Is Charley's abilities inherited from her mother or grandparents?
-have there been other reapers before Charley?
-Is Charley's stepmum going to get her comeuppance?? she's bloody awful.

If anyone manages to ask my Q's..thank you in advance excited
Hope everyone has a good time at the chat- wish I could join you!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Gotcha covered ferdy!!! Wink
Sorry to hear about your Internet. I hate when that happens.
I'll post her responses here. I'm not sure if there will be a transcript. I will do my best
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Great questions, Ferdy!
Back to top Go down
Darynda Jones

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry I can't get on the chat! Grrr.... All I can figure is my new Mac is not playing well.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:43 pm

So sorry about that DJ
Back to top Go down
Darynda Jones

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 pm

No! I'm sure it's OS Lion. Every time they make a new change this stuff happens.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 pm

happy dance Hi, Darynda!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Hello Darynda thanks for coming!!! bounce sorry for the technical problems. I've had a Mac for a couple of years now and more often than not I dont know what I'm doing!!! I miss my PC!! tantrum
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi Darynda!

Even though we can't have the chat today. Ferdy asked a few really great questions. Maybe you can answer them for us. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Darynda Jones - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darynda Jones
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next