Share | 

Darynda Jones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Sounds like such a great day. Next time we are going to meet up dangit!

Do any authors we know have signings in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area? Hmmm....

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 pm

We need a pout smilie.. I wonder if DJ will ever come visit other states. Texas is just wayyyy to far away for me. (great time for the pout smile.) I already want to do a reread of these books. smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:12 am

Books in the mail....! American deliveries should arrive by Friday or Saturday....New Zealand? They wouldn't even give me an estimate....at least 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
sabby

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:32 pm

THank you so much 2Shay!!! bounce happy dance not worthy Cant wait to get them!! hugs
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Welcome.... heart
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 pm

very happy

Can't wait!

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 pm

2shay wrote:
Books in the mail....! American deliveries should arrive by Friday or Saturday....New Zealand? They wouldn't even give me an estimate....at least 2 weeks.

Thank you so much Shay. You know it takes them at least a week for someone to figure out where New Zealand is lol.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:14 pm

happy dance Woohoo! twirling Yay! excited Awesome! very happy

smile
Back to top Go down
amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks soooo much to Shay for getting the Signed book got mine today and I was sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! happy dance
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 am

air kiss You're welcome..!
Back to top Go down
sabby

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am

I got mine yesterday as well!!! Thank you thank you Shay!!! not worthy air kiss hugs cheers FaeLadyFaye Now if only you were closer to invite you to some Swedelover!! the notebook and book mark is so cool!!! Now what to get you??? scratch thinking bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 am

star chap 18 star

Ok just finished chap 17 and have a strong feeling uncle Bob will be the one killed and her guardian. Or Swopes. But I think the former...or the rottie (dog). I think her dad knows something.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Wonders if the the post office has found out where New Zealand is yet lol.

Can't wait for you to get to the end UAP and get your take on things.

Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:29 pm

I finished. I was right on many things. I am dying to know now if
star third grave end star
Will Reyes try and make her jealous back? And what is the deal with her falling all over Donovan? Love that it was the dog! I also kinda predicted Swopes and something to happen to him. I wonder if he will remember his in the light experience. I also wonder if he will try actively to be her boyfriend. I knew her dad was up to something. I think her heard a prediction or something and is trying to protect her or someone else in the family at her expense.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:58 pm

star third grave end star
Why is everyone liking the biker guy so much? Is it that you are all picturing sons of anarchyand the hottie on it? I really don't trust him and if she hadn't revealed who done it he would have hurt her more than he did? I don't buy the I know I can't trust him excuseso he can't disappoint. That is just a giant cop out. As for Reyes... If her dad hadnt ready puled what he did on bOok 2 I and Charley wouldn't be so quick to forgive but he did and she forgave and he now is vetting her arrested for the next one. And she will forgive him again. If not for that Charley would have been pissed but what Reyes did was a drop in the bucket in my opinion to what her dad did and they are literally magnets to each other so she will forgive him. He meant well and he is a good guy. Look what he did with his sister...though I wonder if he knows she met with the sister again. I gt why he didn't tell her his plan. If she knew she was only stirring up hornets nests I don't think she would have really thought the right way or worked hard enough for walker to show. Also between Swopes following her and Reyes whenever be wasnt he thought she'd be fine. She would have been had she unbound him earlier. He meant well. He didn't not tell her because he doubted her ability like her dad kinda did but to make her actions believeAble and real and for her not to be distracted and he thought she could protect herself. Anyway that's my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

star short story after third grave star
Babies are cool!
Just started reading. So if reyes can see a babies future does he know charley's since he was at her birth? Also didn't her mom die in childbirth like this lady did and their birthdays are the same (the babies). Do you think there is dome significance? Ok back to reading the short and the Grammys.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Missed that one completely where would one find the short?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:56 pm

99 cents on amazon. Already forgot the name. Damn ADD.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Hey anyone know the book Charlie bought 3 copies of?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 am

No! But that is a great question.

star ThirdGrave star

I like Donovan because he is such a dog lover. Can'tbe all bad.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 am

star Third grave and short star

true 2shay, but I felt like she was cheating on Reyes.
In the short, I forgot to bring up that the ghosts felt her emotions and life when they pass through. I wonder if they can use that against her when war comes around? I loved that the ghost sensed that she hoped deep down that Reyes really did love her.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:31 am

star Third Grave star

I wasn't surprised that Charley reached out to Donovan for comfort, but I guess I was surprised when that turned into a kiss. Not that I didn't like the smooching, lol. But I agree uap, it did seem purposfully aimed at Reyes. Not fair to Donovan that she knew they had an audience with her....Reyes. (What the hell is he to her? "Ex-boyfriend" sounds very wrong.)

Reyes and Charley are going to continue to hurt each other throughout this series, aren't they?

Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:36 pm

The book was Sweet Savage Love I'm assuming by Rosemary Rogers...but alas now kindle version that I see.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:17 pm

So that was a real book? LOL I wonder if it's any good.

You can read the short story, For I Have Sinned, free at this site:
http://www.heroesandheartbreakers.com/forihavesinned/

You have to register for access, but it's not a big deal.

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Oh, Donovan will never be anything to Charley but a way to yank Reyes' chain. But, have Charley and Reyes been intimate anywhere or anyway except in her dreams? I don't think so but admit that I could have forgotten. Plus, I know that some of you aren't quite as upset with Reyes as I am. I think that Charley deserves a good romp in the hay....a real one!....because of the way Reyes used her as bait. That asshole got her badly hurt. And she likes biker guys! And Artemis is going to be a link between Charley and Donovan. I think....hope....it's going to happen, and we really don't know how Charley and Reyes feel about each other aside from their ..ummm...metaphysical connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darynda Jones   

Back to top Go down

Darynda Jones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next