SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Ty and Zane

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 pm

I am having a ball with the guy books. I am currently reading boy/girl books, and they are good, too. But, I have to say that some of the best writers are writing boy/boy books. Of course, one of the best writers in the whole world...in history, in fact...Josh Lanyon...I want to reread all his stuff...again. I want to reread the Cut and Run series. I just finished rereading everything of LB Gregg. I want more Jane Seville....! Yep, me too. Greedy! More Ethan...!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:36 am

Does anyone know when Divide and Conquer will be released? I can't find out anything...blah..not good at searching....
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:51 am

The only thing I could find was a hopeful release for early first quarter. So Oct at the earliest. I couldn't find a date. I found that in an interview or something. Lets all just keep an eye out. heart Ty and Zane heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 am

heart Ty and Zane heart

No kidding. I just finished rereading this series. Fell in love with them all over again. I just wish Zane would SAY it! He's making me crazy! And, I wish he would talk to Ty about Becky. Ty respects Zane's love for her.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:52 am

Has anyone read Warrior's Cross? I just reread, and if you liked Cut and Run and Caught Running, you should like this one as well. The real test, for me? On a reread, if I read every word instead of skipping around...! Those are the books I really love. All of these fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:55 am

Who wrote it?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 am

Fae..it's by Urban and Roux, too.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Oh man, it's just so damn easy to buy eBooks. Bad me, bad.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Did you get it? I actually like Warriors' Cross more than Caught Running....you may not, though. I just like the intensity......drama....danger.....
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm

cheers This should be good!

http://www.reviewsbyjessewave.com/2011/09/01/interview-with-ty-and-and-zane/comment-page-1/#comment-126719

I can't freakin' wait for this book!!! I'll be rereading Fish and Chips before Divide and Conquer comes out. Ty arm candy roflmao
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 am

I'll be starting Caught Running at some point today.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 am

Damn speedy Fae! FaeLadyFaye
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:10 pm

I'm hoping to start Caught Running tonight! B4V, looks like it's you and me, we have been left behind Sad

I also bought the book Shay recommended by Roux and Urban:)
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Cut and Run

I haven't gotten very far yet, I left off simewhere in chapter two with our duo chatting up hookers. Zane's hooker talk is creeping me out!

I really like the odd couple setup with these two. But I suspect that Zane's polished appearance is a well-crafted and purposeful facade. He has already revealed he's an alcoholic, but I think that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Zane. He seems quite.....damaged.

Ty. He's got me guessing. These are gay men, right? Is Ty working too hard at covering that up? I like his cocky competance, though.

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:44 pm

The first book is really setting up who they are and how finding eachother changes them. I like how complex and damaged they are. They seem like real people to me. I wasn't in love until the second book or towards the end of the first. Now I freak everytime I see their names. Can you tell? Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

I liked the first book in the series but was really blown away at how much I LOVED the second and third books.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 am

Dopple.....hang tough.....this story will jump on you in just a little while......
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 pm

I am going to reread at least Fish and Chips before the next book. It was just too good heart
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Ty and Zane's banter is starting to turn flirtatious.

I really thought they were going to have a 'moment' when Ty was digging the glass out of Zane's back, because he was being so caring and gentle. Then he yanked the large chunk out and told Zane to "suck it up" (or something similar.....dont trust my memory enough for an exact quote). Sigh, not gonna happen yet. It's going to take them a while to jump from flirting to....jumping, isn't it?

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 pm

It's coming! The wait is sooooooo worth it *sigh* I like how their bantering could be harmless or mean it in the dirtiest way. Damn!!! I'm so excited for you. I want you to come back with details lady!!!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 pm

star Cut & Run star

I love their reactions to those double-meaning statements too! It's like they are subconsciously letting out the flirt, and a bit surprised when they hear themselves talk and realize how it can be taken.

I was freaked out when Ty had a feeling somebody had been in his room, and then felt like he was being watched. (At the hotel, while getting his med kit to dig glass out of Zane's back.) I cringed, physically cringed, when he started rummaging around in his bag. I expected there to be a bomb, or anthrax powder, or some other variety of booby trap waiting on the other side of the zipper. LOL

I believe him though -- somebody knows where they are staying.
*Cue creepy music*
Back to top Go down
sabby

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 pm

spoilers Cut and Run spoilers star

I was so busy reading this book I forgot to post my comments!!!! And about 3/4 through Sticks and Stones!!! confused bounce
I definitely loved their back and forth banter as well, and the dual meaning statements were fantastic; definitely subcouscious flirting.

I was really surprised by the glass scene and the Ty was able to be so tender with Zane so quickly (even considering the circumstances). And OMG the shower scene!!! in love drool very HAWT!!!! I knew pretty early on who the bad guy was but the ending was still fantastic and horrific regardless.
Now gotta run back to S&S!! be right back reading
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 am

star Cut and Run star

I'm pretty sure the bad guy is Henninger. I wish the guys would be a little more suspicious of him.

Poor Ty, Im to where he's on medical leave and spending his time boinking nurses.

Back to top Go down
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 pm

It gets more and more intense Dopple. Well it did for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   

Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: