Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ty and Zane

Go down 
+8
Greencat
b4v
chtrbxx79
sabby
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
2shay
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara

Barbara

Ty and Zane - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Up along the top... It says "gallery" the HAWT spot is the place to visit smile often!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Aw the adm power is still in you B excited
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
girlwhowaited

girlwhowaited

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:47 pm

I'm probably being very 'blonde' but I couldn't find these new pictures in the gallery! Not even under Hawt! Which was the first thing I looked at.
Laughing
Oh well - I'll look again when my brain wants to cooperate more... Wink smile

Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Sorry :-(
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 pm

girlwhowaited wrote:
I'm probably being very 'blonde' but I couldn't find these new pictures in the gallery! Not even under Hawt! Which was the first thing I looked at.
Laughing
Oh well - I'll look again when my brain wants to cooperate more... Wink smile

I think Showme deleted them.... Maybe she thought they were too much... Is that possible ?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:33 am

Ty is still up. Showme took Zane down. I don't know. Maybe someone thought the full butt shot was too much. I saw the pic and thought it was just unbelievably beautiful. Did show the full butt crack. I thought that was okay. Why can we say things like fuck, cock and anal sex but can't "see" an ass crack? Are there rules? Not being snarky....well, maybe a little....I really would like to know what the rules are. I thought some of the frontal views of the guys barely hiding their manroot were more explicit than the butt view. Oh, well, what do I know.

Speaking of the gallery. There used to be a picture of me and Bree in the gallery, but it's gone.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 am

We don't own the site, per se and have no way of excluding underage users from accessing explicit photos. There really is a limit to how much we can show.

If you posted the pic of Bree and yourself then I don't know why it would be gone. If someone else posted it for you there have been some computer disasters that affected a lot of the pics we had.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Fae....Okay. I totally get that. I keep thinking that we are sooo exculsive! LOL.....

Yeah....Barb put that picture up for me some time ago. I'll bet that's what happened. Ahem....I could get off my own butt and learn to do that, but probably won't. Thanks for the reminder that we have to sort of watch what pics go up.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Maybe a private face book page for pictures and risky stuff Wink may be an option. no idea
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Ok PURLIES..

I am in contact with Abi and we are a go for a live chat interviewer with her. She is pretty open for the month of January, so please give me some feedback on what works for most.

cheers
Back to top Go down
girlwhowaited

girlwhowaited

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Yay! Well for me since I am in Belgium it would be best if it were USA Lunch/Afternoon... From 11am till 3pm specifically. 3pm is like 11pm for me so given how tired I am lately is pretty much the latest I could be online.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:53 pm

that's doable Daisy!!!
Thanks for the response
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Noon to whenever on a Saturday is best for me. Man, I don't do those late chats. I'm just too used to getting up at 4:30 in the mornings. I just sort of.....die....around 9:00 pm. And my brain freezes up even earlier.

OMG.....OMG.....Abigail is coming to chat......

Daisy.....are you glad I got you signed up!

Ty and Zane's mommy is coming to town!
Back to top Go down
girlwhowaited

girlwhowaited

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:55 am

2shay wrote:
Ty and Zane's mommy is coming to town!

cheers not worthy not worthy !
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:21 am

What dates are we looking at? My run of luck ain't to good with chats at the moment. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:08 pm

I'd also prefer later in the month of January and earlier on a Sat. would also be great for me afternoon rather than evening. But whenever it is I'll be sure to make it!!!! bounce twirling
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 pm

The next few weeks are so crazy!!! I'll be there whenever to talk Ty and Zane but I'd like everyone here who loves them to get to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Again, weekends work best for me. In the best interest of non-Americans wouldn't Saturday work best? Depending on time, and I am NOT good at figuring that out, wouldn't it be pushing onto Sunday for some of them? What would 11:00 am be in Aus. and NZ? And we have to consider what works for Abi. I could easily do early Saturday if that works best for over younder peeps. Or is that backwards? Crap. I don't know. Get Abigail. If I ain't in the friggin hospital or something, I will MAKE it work!

Ty and Zane's mommy is coming!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Just downloaded Cut and Run. All this Ty and Zane love was killing me. I hate being left out!! smile Now if I could just get my brain to relax enough so that i can sit down and concentrate on reading I would be good to go. Anyone else having ADD issues right now??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm COMPLETELY having ADD issues. I will also say Cut&Run is a bit of a confusing book. It's not just you and your ADD.

Armed & Dangerous prospective release date is currently May 18th.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Yay for the release date! I love them so much heart

Starbrites, be prepared to fall in love. I didn't really get it until the second book but then I fell hard! Can't wait to read your comments. cheers

I really need to get the audio books.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Starbrites you will love these guys.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:38 am

Ty and Zane are quite a pair, and the stories ain't bad, either!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:41 am

twirling May 13th twirling
Back to top Go down
girlwhowaited

girlwhowaited

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 am

Yay... lol... and speaking of ADD I got that too... ever since my stroke, it got ten times worse. But thankfully, reading seems to be the only thing NOT affected! I'm thinking it's because I've always loved it so much. smile

Just like I adore Ty and Zane.... lol....

I didn't really find Cut & Run confusing, had a good idea of whodunit though I really loved the ending.... in the dark & the rescue and well.... :D

Also really love their scenes with Burns, especially in the beginning. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: