Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ty and Zane

Go down 
+8
Greencat
b4v
chtrbxx79
sabby
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
2shay
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Greencat

Greencat

Ty and Zane - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:51 am

Thanks for that Faye, I saw the messages about her know longer writing and thought that was it for Ty and Zane. Good to know that we will hopefully at least get another book for them.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:14 am

omg I saw that Abigail was upset on facebook, but I didn't know why. We are heavily invested in Ty and Zane. Has Urban given any reason?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 am

I have no idea why Urban quit writing.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:08 pm

She seemed shocked by it. I'm sure she won't bash MU. I'm just happy that AR loves Ty and Zane enought to continue on without her partner. Also, that she appreciates us enough not to leave us hanging! heart Abigail Roux heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:12 pm

I really like Abigail Roux. She is one of our chattier fb authors. She, Josh, Jordan and LB just visit with us all the time. Abigail has had a horrible year. Bright side, I guess, is that it almost has to get better. Oh, Harper visits a lot, too.
Back to top Go down
chtrbxx79

chtrbxx79

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:56 am

I may be wrong, but I got the impression (don't remember where from) that Madeleine has had some health problems the last year or so. I know that's her pen name, so we probably won't find out the real info unless she wants to pass it along. I'm hoping the series continues and that it remains true to the characters! I love this series!

P.S. They are going to be releasing the audiobook for Fish and Chips soon - they got Sean Crisden to narrate it. He read Amy Lane's "Promise Rock" and did a good job.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:10 am

I hope that Madeleine is okay. I hate that she has left Abigal. Such a great team. Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:41 pm

twirling do you guys know that Ty and Zane have a private Facebook page? twirling

It's a private page, and pretty new. I think I am the 19th member. There is a stunningly beautiful video of two actors who play a gay couple on German tv. So excited!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 pm

About the Ty and Zane fan page. I scrolled down just a bit and found a pic of a really hot guy..some actor I didn't recognize....in full frontal nudity....with an erection! You guys have got to find this page! Well....unless you are too....ahem....prudish to see that sort of thing!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 pm

I didn't know that Shay! I think since I love them sooooooo much they should be my friends smile I wish they were real. I want my own Ty heart

I am a lot of things, but prude isn't one of them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 pm

I friended them and yes so the pic drool; I have seen that actor before just not sure if I picture him as Ty. I was reading on Abigail's FB page that she is actually the one who writes the character of Ty; so I'm glad she'll be the one to continue the series because he is scrumptious!!!! in love
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:43 pm

I joined too, their little group is getting over run by PURLS gals lol. I had suspected Abigail was Ty's voice, they have the same great smart ass sense of humour. I hope she can pick herself up and carry on with the series.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Greencat.... lol! Of course they are being overrun by PURLS girls! Have you checked out the other m/m authors? If you could match user id names to their fb pages almost everyone of the people you see posting are members here. They don't all post much, but they have at least joined up for a chat or two. And, btw, girlwhowaits just joined. She is a fb friend who told me about the Ty and Zane fan page. So.....that's another that we can claim as our own!

I wasn't sure about some of their pics for Ty and Zane either. It doesn't matter, though. I doubt that any of us see them exactly the same way. The other reason it doesn't matter? drool Those guys are hot!
Back to top Go down
girlwhowaited

girlwhowaited

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:34 pm

smile love the pictures in the FB group. would love an avatar made of them. but I lack the program/skill on my computer, so if there is a kind soul out there, could you help me out please, you'll get a really big hug from me if you do...

My favourite book of C&R series is the second one, Sticks and stones, I've probably read it five times now. Or thereabouts. I hugely enjoyed the others too, but for some reason, I just love S&S. Probably because of Ty's family. heart
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Fish and Chips is my favorite. Ty as arm candy is hilarious and he did it so well! I love them all. I love Ty heart Zane!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:39 pm

I have a Ty I should add to the gallery. Anybody want to see it?????
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm

showme...and the bleached blond hair! twirling Ty just makes me smile! Plus....plus....he told Zane he loved him. sigh.....Yep! Right before he threw him off the friggin roof! roflmao
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:54 pm

YES!! Add it!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Ty's in our gallery!! I have Zane too but I don't know how much ass is allowed on PURLS lol

ETA: I put up 4 new yummy pics in the gallery. Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Crop his ass.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:53 pm

But....that's his best part Sad I deleted it!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Oh, my lord! fanning.....fanning.....thud....
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:15 am

Is it a Coffee clip Whit?? Which one?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:09 am

The guy at the mirror looking at someone over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
girlwhowaited

girlwhowaited

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 am

Can you link me to the pictures please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty and Zane   Ty and Zane - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty and Zane
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: